Your a Redneck PaperModeler if:(?)

Discussion in 'North America' started by Gil, Oct 5, 2005.

1. jlinscheid

jlinscheid Member

2. Willja67

Willja67 Member

you might be a rpm if the only criteria for using a part is that it almost fits(like a tank cannon on an airplane).
  3. Gil

Gil Active Member

You miight be a redneck if:

You smoke Rothman cigarettes like a smokestack cause it said they'd make you impotent and you want to be damn impotent..., besides the silver foil is handy modeling stuff...,

4. possm_23

possm_23 Guest

you might be a RPM if....

the como on your model is the result of tobacco juice drippin off your chin....

5. possm_23

possm_23 Guest

you might be a RPM if.....

when u go to a forum and they talk about threads...and u ask..."cotton or nylon?"

6. possm_23

possm_23 Guest

i guess this one has
  7. Darwin

Darwin Member

Yup. Better add it to the bear bait pile.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Guys,

Well If I recall right, this thread was ressurected from an even earlier thread in the "old" forum ( gee that sounds funny saying that lol). But, Threads never die, like a cardmodel, they may eventually come unglued, or the "color" of the thread may fade abit, but pretty soon, someone will pick it up, see that a little work is needed and viola! it lives again.
    Just look at some of the threads from week to week, threads that have been "dead" as you call them, just one post to them sometimes makes them "new" again. And with over 2000 members, any thread without 2000 plus views will always be "new" to someone.

Have a good day,

Greg aka GW
  9. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Case in point...

You might be a RPM if:

You use possum rawhide for backing to make your formers... and make your own glue from the rest! :wink:
  10. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

You have given me an idea, 1/72 beer bottle model in the works.
  11. greypilgrim

greypilgrim New Member

You might be a RPM if:
    You use the beer can 6-pack rings as templates for handdrawn circles on your cardstock.