You gotta be kiddin'. Christmas 2008 already?

kf4jqd

Yes folks. It's time to plan for Christmas. This past weekend Hallmark had their premire of their 2008 Christmas orniments. Yes, for the 13th year. They are making Lionel train orniments. Here's the pictures and the website addy, www.hallmark.com

Andy

PS
Anyone started to plan their Christmas layout under the tree?sign1

Attachments

• qhf3021_lic.jpg
    qhf3021_lic.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 95
  • qx2854_lic.jpg
    qx2854_lic.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 96
  • qxi2004_lic.jpg
    qxi2004_lic.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 93
  • qxi2011_lic.jpg
    qxi2011_lic.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 96
  • qxm8144.jpg
    qxm8144.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 96

jesso

Guess it is time to start on a snow scene layout. The way I have been going, if I started now, I might finish by Christmas.

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Scott,
Just take that desktop layout you've been working on and cover it with a nice coating of WS snow. After Christmas, vacuum it up. Just make sure to not sneeze anytime between now and then!!!!

I'm kind of used to Christmas starting early, but it was really bizarre last month to see Michaels with several aisles already full of skeletons and pumpkins before it was even the 4th of July.

T

Tim Crowe

Best get your brussels sprouts on a slow simmer now unless you want them al dente.

Easter egg anyone?

fsm1000

I don't "do" Christmas and haven't for decades now. But I do enjoy trains of most any kind. Even if we have to lie to our kids about a fat man etc. Then of course get mad at our kids later for lying LOLOL :D
The malls sometimes have nice layouts though.