yokomo mr4tc

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by scott555, Sep 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott555

scott555 Member

hey everyone
    i got a yokomo mr4tc, and i was wondering what everyone was running? dos enyone know online store were i can get parts thats in the US, or eny comments about the car?

thanks
  2. Steve M

Steve M Member

I had three Yokomo MR-4TC sedans at one time and they were all great. Two were the Specials with the narrow chassis and the third was a Barry Baker special limited edition. They are nice cars but the suspension arms don't have droop screws which makes running foam tires difficult. The open diffs can get dirty very fast and maintenance requires substantial disassembly. Finding parts was always a problem and I had to rely on eBay at times which isn't ideal. Mine are long gone now and I just recently traded all of my spare parts.
  3. tfhughes_28

tfhughes_28 Member

I actually bought one of the Yokomo MR-4TC Special's that Steve mentioned. I didn't race the car, but nonetheless it was an awesome car. With a 13x2 motor, it was crazy fast. It is too bad Steve doesn't have any parts left for them...his stuff is top notch.

I eventually went to nitro off-road and sold it for way less then i had in it.
  4. scott555

scott555 Member

i resently traded my yokomo for a tc3.
  5. tfhughes_28

tfhughes_28 Member

aaaah, i wish i had kept mine...even for a shelf sitter. It was fully hopped up with ALL the aluminum you could buy for it. It was a super sweet ride. I also bought the Yokomo MR-4MT 4wd stadium truck from Steve...so i'd have a matching pair of Yok's. It was a nice ride as well...but it went too to fund my nitro addiction.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.