yokomo drift ?

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by herzog racing, Jan 3, 2006.

1. herzog racing

herzog racing New Member

I think I built my car wrong, the thing turns better one way than the other, the turnlbuckels are too small, and the servo does not fit right,
    any others have one of these problems. :?:
  2. Darkshadow

Darkshadow New Member

yokomo drift

First, I don't own a yokomo. Not that I don't like them, I just dont need any more car's.
    And now that thats out of the way.

The only thing I can think of doing, is to go back to the instructions and double check everything to do with the assembly of the entire front half of your car, "Everything".

With turnbuckels being too short, and a servo that doesn't fit right........ :idea:
    The servo not fitting right sounds like the problem. Why is the servo not fitting right? Is something in the way, or do the hole's not line up right? Make sure the servo is facing the right direction. Sometimes the instructions have mixed messages, they will say to do something, but show something different, Like putting part number xyz on the left when it shows it on the right.

Also make sure your servo is centered before you install it. without the servo hooked up to the steering links, but still pluged into the receiver, turn the power on in both car and controler and center the steering adjustment knob on your controler. That should center your servo, then hook the links back up.

As far as the links being too small, double check the part numbers and make sure you used the right one's. The instructions should show you the right length to set them at, and wich hole's to put them in for the length you set them for.

Try doing all this I just said. And if it doesn't help any, . . . well pray for someone with the same car kit as you, can help :wink:

By the way, post wich model you got. that may help with other replies.

And GOOD LUCK. :)