Yet Another Tyson Update

jon-monon

Just got off the telly with the man himself, and it seems things are continuing to look up. Although suffering from cabin fever, layout withdraw, and probably mostly, The-Gauge withdraw, he seems to be in good spirits and he's hoping to escape from the Big House tomorrow. We talked for an hour and it seemed like 5 minutes. Heckuva guy to know. He thanked me for callin him up, but don't tell him what he should be chargin me for consulting fees! I'M THANKIN YOU MIKE! I didn't make it to Sam's club for my usual 600 min phone card, and I just used an hour card and regretted it when it dried up. OK guys and gals, say another prayer that he'll get out tomorrow and continue to heal...

davidstrains

Thanks for the update Jon. see what I meant about talking to him. it gets contagious and you have that fool earpiece stuck to the side of your head. He really likes to talk - even thought he is supposed to be "resting". I guess "conversation" with some of the "gaugers" could be considered "therapy", right???:D :D :D

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Thanks for the update Jon. I just returned home after 3 weeks away and was saddened to hear that friend Tyson has been under the weather. I certainly wish him a speedy recovery.