Yet another noob....

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by R0Y, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R0Y

R0Y New Member

Thought i'd say hi instead of just registering and lurking in the shadows. Blame GEEDUBYA for showing me the link. You got plenty of interesting stuff to be built in card, much more than i ever realised. Maybe one day when all my other projects are completed i might give it a go, 'til then, hope you don't mind me sitting on the sidelines and keeping abreast of what's happening.

Ps. FTAO Admin, i have submitted a link to your DB, a reciprocal link will be made available on for you. Many thanks.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Roy!

Glad you could make it! Sometimes I feel like they should give me a blue vest and smiley stickers to pass out as I greet People at the door (similar to the walmart greeters). But I try to welcome all the new ppl and tell everyone I know and meet about this site, I really think you will like it and if you will click "the parts bin" up top ­­­you will find several free models for download.
    If you have any questions, need links or want tips, all ya have to do is hollar and trust me, you will get answers lol.
    Anyway, we are all glad to have you here, have a good evening and we hope to see more posts from ya soon.

And everyone else, be sure to stop by Roys website and look around:

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA
  3. R0Y

R0Y New Member

Many thanks fella, card modelling is not something i know a hell of a lot about but am amazed at some of the stuff i've seen replicated so far. I will shortly be undertaking building an N gauge railway and will be using card kits for the buildings but i think that will be as far as i get at the moment, you know the score.... too many projects, too few hours in the day:).

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy again Roy,

Well, if you are into trains, here is you a few links to get you started, they are all freebies, and some have buildings, scenery, cars, loco's while others have bullet trains and still others have trollys or streetcars. (click "more vehicles" at top of page)'s/card_models.htm train locomotives etc. high speed train downloads (bullet trains) 2 nice looking steam locomotives and other free downloads. various locomotives etc... nice but small.

If you need more material, just let me know, I have tons of links. Have a nice day,

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA (GW)
  5. R0Y

R0Y New Member

Thanks for those, will have a good look around later. Link added on TMZ by the way, many thanks for the link on here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.