Yet another new Guy

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by GyverX, Jun 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GyverX

GyverX Member

I found this site through the Webring looking for new free models. I checked out the forums here to see what kind of traffic it gets. I am happy to announce that I may have found a new home :cool:.

My Name is Jason and I have been on the net since about ’97. I am a 31 year old At home dad so you can imagine how much time I have on my hands. I have been doing plastic models for as long as I can remember, I started out Restoring Old Di-cast 1:64 and up cars. I then started to get into Customizing Hot wheels and Matchbox cars. I have nothing to show as of yet as my Airbrush is completely broke and I no longer have a compressor. I then turned to paper models looking for a 3d model of an aircraft. I unturned found Fiddlers Green and promptly put together the Free Piper Cub. I have been hooked since and now have over 600 mgs in free paper models. My current projects are the Lawgiver from and a simple Contach. Neither one are finished because I have been finishing up the Zenith Mech model from the Video game Front Mission 4. This model needs the weapon and some touch up painting.

I operate 2 of my own websites ( & and will post pictures of the models I have done at the Matrix Lair site. . Well I am sure I could ramble on about some more useless stuff But I will not subject you to all that.

2. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Hi Jason, I am sure you will be very happy here! Keep us posted with progress on your projects, and stand by for lots of questions....

Tim P
  3. tino

tino Member

Hi Janson,
    Yeh you can say it, welcome home.

4. Ajax

Ajax Member

Welcome to the board, Jason! :D

It's a great place to talk card modeling and I've learned a ton of great tips since I joined.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.