Yet Another Module

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
The Boley low boys are not that great out of the package, but you ought to see the model that Eli bashed from a Boley low boy and a Peterbilt tractor. It is on display in the glass case at Hobby Warehouse in the train dept.

CNWman

CNW Fan
Jan 3, 2007
The Riverside Railroad
Hey Trucklover, it sounds like you got alot of trucks comming for you! Since you seem to be into getting trucks out the wazzoo, may I sugest trying to make an Old Dominion truck? Microscale makes them, although they are currently backorder only. Here's the link:
Old Dominion: Microscale Decals=
Just thought you'd like to know:thumb:

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
Hey Trucklover, it sounds like you got alot of trucks comming for you! Since you seem to be into getting trucks out the wazzoo, may I sugest trying to make an Old Dominion truck? Microscale makes them, although they are currently backorder only. Here's the link:
Old Dominion: Microscale Decals=
Just thought you'd like to know:thumb:

Old D huh, well ive been planning on makeing a couple models of there trucks for ever but i just havnt gotten around to it yet. But dont you worry, they'll get pushed off the workbench sooner or later :mrgreen:

Kevinkrey

Jul 27, 2006
Saint Paul MN.
I understand that with your situation you have trouble comming to the Guage, so it is great when you get a chance to check in on us.:mrgreen: But you cant tell me there has been no progress on you module:confused:, surely something has arrived you can post pics of. What have you been up to?
:wave::wave::wave::thumb:

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Well i decided that what i ordered wasnt enough so i did another order, followed bye one more order hehehehehehe

here is the list for the second order i placed with Toy Train Heaven:
  • 2 Woodland Scenics 4" FOAM RISER $6.97 each
  • 1 Woodland Scenics 2% FOAM INCLINE SET (0-4" RISE 16' $11.98 each
  • 1 Woodland Scenics FOAM NAILS_ 75 2" NAILS $3.74 each
  • 1 Woodland Scenics FOAM KNIFE $5.24 each
  • 1 Woodland Scenics FOAM KNIFE BLADES $4.48 each
  • 1 Woodland Scenics FOAM TACK GLUE $8.24 each
  • 6 Scale Scenics Safety pylons pkg./24 $3.86 each
  • 1 Walthers SINGLE TRUSS BRIDGE $19.48 each
  • 1 Walthers CAGED LADDERS $7.78 each
  • 1 Walthers Industrial Tanks Set $7.78 ea
$105.82 Got this order shipped with the first one i placed so I got both orders shipped in the same box for a shipping charge of 1 cent for holiday special :mrgreen: :mrgreen:. This 21 lb. box is due to arrive on my door step on Thursday according to UPS tracking :thumb: :mrgreen:

the third order I placed:
  • 3 Athearn 50' GONDOLA_GOLDENWEST SERVICE $4.86 each
  • 2 Athearn 54 FT COVERED HOPPER SANTA FE $5.86 each
  • 4 Athearn 54 FT COVERED HOPPER CO-OP MARKETNG $5.86 each
  • 2 Athearn 50' SD RAILBOX GREEN BAY & WESTERN $6.20 each
  • 1 Athearn 50' SD RAILBOX ASHLEY DREW & NORTHERN $6.20 each
  • 1 Athearn HO RTR 53'Chassis/Cont,UP/Stax#2 $13.39 each
  • 1 Athearn HORTR53'Chasis/Cont,BNSF/Swift#1 $13.39 each
  • 1 Athearn HO RTR 53' Chassis/Cont,Pacer #1 $13.39 each
  • 1 Athearn HO RTR 53'Chassis/Cont,NS/NACS#1 $13.39 each
  • 1 Rix 50' WROUGHT IRON HIGHWAY OVERPASS W/PEIR $9.32 each
  • 3 Great West Models HO Industrial Electric Meter $2.48 each
  • 1 Great West Models HO Assort Roof Details/Set 3 $16.18 each
  • 1 Great West Models HO Asst Roof Details $12.58 each
  • 1 Great West Models HO Assorted Ductwork $7.65 each
  • 3 Great West Models HO Air Conditioning Unit Lrg $3.56 each
  • 2 Great West Models HO Air Conditioning Unit Med $2.66 each
  • 2 Great West Models HO Assorted Vents 5/ $1.35 each
  • 2 Great West Models HO Large Assorted Vents 4/ $2.25 each
  • 8 Great West Models HO Fuel Islnd Prtctr Psts 4/ $1.98 each
  • 1 BLMA Concrete Car Stop $5.36 each
  • 2 BLMA Concrete Grade Crossing $6.75 each
  • 1 BLMA Concrete K-rail Barrier $6.70 each
  • 2 Walthers 53' Well car 3-unit TTX $13.24 each
  • 2 Walthers 48' STOUGHTON SS CONTAINER JB HUNT $3.88 each
  • 1 Walthers 48' STOUGHTON SS CONTAINER UP/GENSTAR $3.88 each
  • 1 Walthers 48' STROUGHTON SS CONTAINER XTRA $3.88 each
  • 2 Walthers 48' STROUGHTON SS CONTAINER CSX/CSL $3.88 each
Order total for this one was $298.38 with shipping ($8.95 standard flat rate USA) Should get this one sometime late next week.

Also took a trip down to a LHS i havnt been to in a little while and heres what I got out of there with:
  • HO Scale Walthers 2008 Reference Book
  • Model Railroaders Edition of "Mountain to Desert" by Pelle K. Soeborg (AMAZING BOOK!!!!)
  • Woodland Scenics River/Waterfall Learning Kit
  • Woodland Scenics Realistic Water Bottle
  • Woodland Scenics Bushes - Olive Green
  • Woodland Scenics Field Frass - Light Green
  • Atlas Ford F-150 BNSF pick-up truck
  • Walthers 48' Container - NACS
  • Builders in Scale Highway Strips - White
  • Builders in Scale Highway Strips - Yellow
  • The Following Floquil Paints (to complete painting jobs on locos)
    • SP LARK Light Grey
    • BN Green
    • UP Armour Yellow
    • UP Harbour Mist Grey
    • Aged Concrete
All iin all ive spent about $730 on this 6'x2' module so far :eek: :eek: :mrgreen:

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
I understand that with your situation you have trouble comming to the Guage, so it is great when you get a chance to check in on us.:mrgreen: But you cant tell me there has been no progress on you module:confused:, surely something has arrived you can post pics of. What have you been up to?
:wave::wave::wave::thumb:

hehehehe see the post above Kevin :mrgreen:

and be sure to check out the new thread ill be posting later tonight/tomarrow about all my new engines and boxcars i got for christmas :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (lots of pics) Ill post a link when i get it up

Kevinkrey

Jul 27, 2006
Saint Paul MN.
I dont think there is anybody on here who would dissagree with me when I say in the MRRing dept. you have to be one of the luckiest people on the Guage! I take it Chhristmas money is helping out alot with those HUGE purchases. I cant belive the lumber yard pays that good, or I might be getting a new job soon.:mrgreen: Unless that is you finally have your priorities in line and are spending your entire paychecks on trains.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
I dont think there is anybody on here who would dissagree with me when I say in the MRRing dept. you have to be one of the luckiest people on the Guage! I take it Chhristmas money is helping out alot with those HUGE purchases. I cant belive the lumber yard pays that good, or I might be getting a new job soon.:mrgreen: Unless that is you finally have your priorities in line and are spending your entire paychecks on trains.

sign1 sign1sign1sign1sign1

Nope no christmas money, just money I made from work the 2 last paychecks. well not my entire paychecks :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I gotta save up for a $1150 laptop and new printer so no more trains for a little while :eek:

Kevinkrey

Jul 27, 2006
Saint Paul MN.
sign1 sign1sign1sign1sign1

Nope no christmas money, just money I made from work the 2 last paychecks. well not my entire paychecks :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I gotta save up for a $1150 laptop and new printer so no more trains for a little while :eek:

I know the feeling, I really loaded the bank with my work over the summer:cool:, but knowing how much I had in there:rolleyes:, I needed to start spending it on trains:mrgreen:, even though Im supposed to be saving up for my truck!wall1 Well at least the school year is more than half over and I can get back to work, and I did keep enough in the bank for the truck Im looking at.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
I know the feeling, I really loaded the bank with my work over the summer:cool:, but knowing how much I had in there:rolleyes:, I needed to start spending it on trains:mrgreen:, even though Im supposed to be saving up for my truck!wall1 Well at least the school year is more than half over and I can get back to work, and I did keep enough in the bank for the truck Im looking at.

hahahaha I need to save up for a truck too hahahaha