Yay - it's back!

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
Thanks to everyone (I assume Dave et al.) who helped put the forum back up - I could not get my railroading "fix" all morning, but I am much better now ;) !!

Thank you!

Andrew

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
G-G-G-G-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-go-go-go-g-got the sh-sh-sh-sh-shsakes r-r-r-real b-b-b-b-b-b-bad. T-t-t-t-t-t-t-trying t-t-t-t-to r-r-r-read t-t-two wind-d-d-d-dows at wu-wu-wu-wu-once t-t-t-to g-g-get c-c-cought up! aw-aw-aw-almost wu-wu-went at-at-at-at-at-at-las! :D :D :D

Dave Hagan

Jul 23, 2001
Hi everyone, we had to run a diagnostic tool to repair the database. We're not 100% sure, but some threads may have disappeared. Our apologies to the members/posts affected if this is the case.

Regards
Dave Hagan

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by jon-monon
G-G-G-G-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-go-go-go-g-got the sh-sh-sh-sh-shsakes r-r-r-real b-b-b-b-b-b-bad. T-t-t-t-t-t-t-trying t-t-t-t-to r-r-r-read t-t-two wind-d-d-d-dows at wu-wu-wu-wu-once t-t-t-to g-g-get c-c-cought up! aw-aw-aw-almost wu-wu-went at-at-at-at-at-at-las! :D :D :D

Wow jon - come over here & thread this here sewing machine for me.. I hate like heck to turn it off "just to reload" LOL LOL

P.S. I guess that's what happened to "Live Chat" last night.. :( :(