Yard Construction....

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Bob Collins, Nov 14, 2001.

1. Bob Collins

Bob Collins Active Member

Finally, after messing around with is for a couple of weeks, I locked myself in the basement and finished the first of the two yards on my layout. As someone suggested to me some time ago, do the easiers on first, which is what I have done.

Don't know if you can actually see the map tacks along side the tracks. The white ones are where I have insolated/isolated the power and the red ones are the terminal joiners (power sources). This I have it done right as to being able to isolate any of the tracks with a DPDT switch, yet to be installed.

The round object to the left is a kit I bought for a 135' scale turntable. I don't like it and most likely will offer it for sale. Have a smaller one (90') that I think I will use as it obviously doesn't take up near the room and I'd like to do some other things in that area, I think!!

Bob

Attached Files:

2. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Nice work

Hi Bob,
    Railroad is coming along quite well, not be long before the scenery is started, thats the fun bit and I bet you just cannot wait to start it. I am about to take the whole Badger Creek down after xmas, to do a re-build with some new idea's I want to incorporate into it.
    Keep us posted with more photo's of your work friend, I love to see good photo's.
    By the way, how much for the turntable? email me at
    shamus@trainorders.com

cheers
    Shamus
    [​IMG]