Yamaha VMAX

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by peter taft, Feb 20, 2010.

1. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Thanks for you kind words my friend, much appreciated and pleased you like the model thus far - Your wait for the Stirling is over... i did a wee bit to her tonight :mrgreen:

Hey..... Cheers mate, means a great deal to me that you approve - i know you love motorbikes, so this is a great award that i accept with pride - Thank you.... Stirlings on the cutting mat :twisted:

Sooo pleased you like this machine, and many thanks for those kind remarks - means a great deal to me. The size is quite big for sure, not sure, but i think if you up-scale this X1 you would be at approx one fifth actual size :eek:

Alan.. Alan... Alan, you know this aint true :cry: your build is FANTASTIC and you have down scaled which makes it even more brilliant...nuf said !. Many thanks for your kind words that helps me keep going for sure :mrgreen:
  2. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

Sexy..... very very nice....
  3. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Cheers friend pleased you like her - yes she is rather Sexy, i love this engine - big - beautiful and very powerful :thumb:
  4. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

I have been trying to download the files from Yamaha web site. I am able to download all but one. Vol4. Exhaust Pipes' file is currupted on the web site. I get thie error:
    "The file is damaged and could not be repaired".

Could you please email me the exhaust pipes colored file so that I can also start this model, as the work in my office is getting to much, I need to continue making models to enjoy my life :)
    Email me at atamjeet.bawa@gmail.com if you can... thanks buddy ^_^...
  5. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Consider it done :mrgreen: :thumb:
  6. BManHere

BManHere New Member

Great job on the engine. I'm looking forward to seeing more. How do you rate the difficulty of the build so far?
  7. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Pleased you like it thus far. On a rating out of 10 {10 being very difficult} i'd say around 4 or 5. The model isn't so much difficult, more just fiddly and time consuming. Well designed :thumb:
  8. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

Hi Peter,

I have also strated this model 2 days back, it is indeed very detailed model. I am really becoming impatient to see this model completed one day.

So whats the progress your side? Are you done with the engine or is it still unfinished?