YAMAHA V MAX 4 times bigger

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Paperair, when I managed a Yamaha Motorcycle Dealership, I would have ecstatic if someone brought something like that in, colored in or not, to display. These things attract people and getting people in the store is the first half of the battle in selling them something. I would definitely show it to a Yamaha dealer, you might get a comission to build a full size colored one, and rememeber, you are selling your labor, not the model!! :)

PaperAir

Paperair, when I managed a Yamaha Motorcycle Dealership, I would have ecstatic if someone brought something like that in, colored in or not, to display. These things attract people and getting people in the store is the first half of the battle in selling them something. I would definitely show it to a Yamaha dealer, you might get a comission to build a full size colored one, and rememeber, you are selling your labor, not the model!! :)
full size one in color it might be cheaper for a real one.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I was actually at a Yamaha dealer today, the number of bikes over $10,000 dollars made me shiver. I will never own a new bike again! :)