Yamaha DragStar Classic 11

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by atamjeet, Jun 19, 2008.

1. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

This is Yamaha DragStar Classic 11, a very beautiful free download. The first time I made it, I used Matt paper. This time I have tried using Glossy Paper. I like the results from the glossy paper. What do you think guys?

Attached Files:

• d1.jpg
      File size:
      65.3 KB
    • d2.jpg
      File size:
      49.6 KB
    • d3.jpg
      File size:
      74.3 KB
    • d4.jpg
      File size:
      75.7 KB
  2. greenelf1967

greenelf1967 Member

very nice work there atamjeet ,i've built most of the bikes but always used matt card then used a gloss spray on the bit i want shiny, but hey well done
  3. logicman

logicman Greybeard

Sweet !

You've done an excellent job of a very tricky model.

Well done! :thumb::thumb::thumb:
  4. pahorace

pahorace Member

This type of models, need glossy paper!
    Is a magnificent job, very attractive. :thumb:

5. Tim Crowe

Tim Crowe Member

That's a great looking model - the paper really helps

Well done!
  6. angevine

angevine Member

Lovelly model,

My father-in-law has a 1700 road star which is similar to this model. Really hope Yamaha release it as a model to complement the dragstar.

Great work atamjeet and the glossy paper really shows off the detail.

Well done!
  7. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

Thanks. Yes, the glossy paper looks very attractive. Now I have started using glossy paper most of the times whenever I start to make a new model.

I am desperately looking for some free (or price upto $10) steam rail engine paper model which should be well detailed. Can anyone suggest me any link from where I can download dat :)
  8. Tim Crowe

Tim Crowe Member

Canon have a steam engine for download

And there was a lovely little polish diesel loco that was featured in a very recent building thread.

PM me if you can't find it

9. pahorace

pahorace Member

10. bigstu

bigstu New Member

Nice, How about using matt paper for the tyres and gloss paper for the rest? Just for contrast.
  11. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

I agree. I am going to use this suggestion for my upcoming model Yamaha VMAX