Yamaha Dragstar Classic 11

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by atamjeet, Apr 21, 2007.

1. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

i am posting the pics of my build of yamaha DSC11, this is my introduction of motorcycles.... will make more of them cuz i just loved to make it cuz the instructions, and stuff is so well and carefully designed dat it makes it a bit easy to make....
    comment upon my pics guys....
    i just love the 4th pic cuz i think this pic says a lot in itself.... close to my heart..
    and in the fifth pic, thst my pet parrot MITHU,, she helps me alot wheil im kaing models cuz i usually work at late nights and she helps me in keeping me awake... always on my shoulder and when i dose she bites my ears so i start my work again... heheeheh.....
  2. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

these are the few pics of the incompleted model, it was the most complicated model i have come across so far... have a look... me working at late nights,....
  3. cjd

cjd Member

Very nice model, and good pictures too. I especially liked the one against the sunset. 1 question - how did you get the parrot to look so real?

4. Clashster

Clashster Member

Looking very nice! I built this several years ago, but it did not survive one of my many moves.... Love to see it come together. This was a very satisfying model for me! Perhaps you have inspired me to build another! That sunset picture could be the really thing! Great perspective! Thanks!

5. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

hehehe cuz its the real parrot chris... shes my first love
  6. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

my pleasure.... :)
  7. Tunny

Tunny Papermodeler

I love your lovely Perrot ! I had one but it died when flying onto to the fans !

Great for the DSC11 too.
  8. Prowler901

Prowler901 Member

Beautiful model and great parrot. :) We have many birds here also. Mostly medium to large parrots.

Thanks for the photos.