GT Iowa
derailment in renfrew
there are 10 files in total well over 150 pictures

files to be added

CP renfrew, Smith Falls, downtown Toronto
Mimico Yard , GO and VIA
1000s of slides over the next little while
wonder how much space yahoo will give me for this

let me know if you liek the pictures. i know some are not the greatest but I took the pictures regardless of weather and lighting conditions because I did not know if i would be back any time soon
enjoy I hope

web site is
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/stuart_chowchows/my_photos

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Hi Stuart - I'm very interested in the pictures of Cherry St. Yard. I see from the captions you took the photos between 1991 - 1995. Have you been back since? I'd be curious to see what it looks like now..... maybe I should head down there myself. :)

Val

stuart_canada

Feb 12, 2005
No i have not been back to the area in 10 years now. i was thinking the other night as i was canning those pics, it would be interesting to head back to those areas in Toronto and see what if any changes have been made.
I have to go see the Macmillan yards, bathurst street area, Cherry Street, ( last I heard it is a GO train parking lot) and see Mimico Yards, that would all be interesting to see again. I am sure all the units I have pics of are long gone now. The sweeps are retired, GO Gp40s all gone, sw1200 Cn units most are being retired. F units in VIA paint all gone from Mimico?
guess when I can take the time a weekend trip to Toronto is coming to see it all.