Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Billy Leliveld, Dec 10, 2006.

1. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Merry Christmas to you too. Great job and that is a very cool collection, both the finished, cased set and the stack! Good Luck!
  2. rwguess

rwguess Member

what choice of silver paper have you used it seemd to work very well and is there a internet source to buy it
  3. kampfflieger

kampfflieger Member

Absolutely fantastic! Great build!

Merry Christmas to you:)
  4. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

You have apoint on that metalic paper. I'm going to have to see if I can find some compatable with my color laser printer for my T-800 Endoskeleton model I'm playing with. All ready got the head ready to go. Anybody got any sites they know of where I could find some that is compatable with color laser printers. I keep finding stuff that isn't the metallic film is at risk of sticking to my heat drum.
  5. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Superb build, Billy!

Quite an impressive collection you have there...and a spectacular display!

Thanks for sharing this build with all of us.

6. Thanks, guys, for the support,
    Bad scorpion, The stuff I used is for inkjetprinters, but as far as i can see it's not laminated,I would give it a try. I don't know if it's available where you live, I got it from an art-surplies store, they are specialized in designer/airbrush supplies etc.
    Cheers, Bill
  7. josve

josve Active Member

Nice work on that chopper Billy!!
    Impressive build of the cockpit!
  8. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

What is the brand. I think I know some people out that way I do business with. I'm sure I can get them to throw some of that paper into my next shipment.
  9. OhioMike

OhioMike Member

Is this kit still available? Thanks.
  10. OhioMike

OhioMike Member

thanks a lot.