XTrkCad download has moved

Discussion in 'Track Planning' started by stump7, Apr 4, 2006.

1. stump7

stump7 Member

2. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Thanks for the update!

3. Biased turkey

Biased turkey Active Member

4. alexander

alexander Member

just wondering, about Peco SETTRACK (note, settrack, not streamline) curved turnouts, they are not listed

does anyone know there specs so i can add them myself?

5. shortliner

shortliner Member

Alexander - I have them - email me direct, and let me know which ones you want
    chacmool at lineone dot net
    Shortliner(Jack)away up here in the Highlands
  6. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

Thanks Jack for the e-mail:thumb: :D
  7. Help CAN'T INSTALL xtRKcAD On Windows XP Pro

Hello, I have gone to Yahoo, and downloaded the newest file no less that 5 times, and when I try to install it, I get an error message, and it will not install. I also checked to make sure I downloaded the correct one for Windows, still won't install, any help would be appreciated. Thank's Again, Duane sign1
  8. shortliner

shortliner Member

Planeshavings - send me an email chacmool at lineone dot net and I'll send it to you - it will be a clean .exe file. do you want v3.2314 or v4?
    Shortliner(Jack) away up here in the Highlands
  9. XTrkCad Exe File

Hello shortliner, thank you for your very generous offer, I would appreciate it if you would send the V4, to: planeshavings42@gmail.com, :wave: and Thank You In Advance, Duane Hampton
  10. Dansco

Dansco Member

Update! I Downloaded and installed from http://www.xtrkcad.org

New build does not require registration code.
    Also, linux version works fine on suse 10.1

11. Maineiac

Maineiac New Model Railroader

Thanks for the update. I've tested the new build, and it works great in Windows Vista, if you're fortunate enough to be using that.
  12. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

well i down loaded it 2 times, says it is down loaded. but when i click to open it it just tries to download it again.
  13. Rob24

Rob24 New Member

I have tried to download this 10 different times. I can't get it to work either.

Any help??
  14. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

Try Smallphry.com Make sure to get the registration code.

15. RonP

RonP Member of the WMRC

16. Rob24

Rob24 New Member

Thanks Ron! :thumb:

EDIT: I have no idea what I am doing wrong. First it said it would take over an hour to DL. Some how that failed. No I am getting an Error saying it don't excist.....

I get the icon on my desktop, but it wont open.......

I turned off my Pop up blocker... Lowered my security settings.... ETC.. I'm lost for ideas.

Another EDIT: I give up. I have tried everything I can think of.
  17. Kevinkrey

Kevinkrey Member

I have never used this program, but I just downloaded it and its pretty fun, Ill definately play around with it. ​
  18. RonP

RonP Member of the WMRC

You on windows ? xp or vista

Attached Files:

19. RonP

RonP Member of the WMRC

I must say though if you can afford $100 3rd planit is the best in my opinion
  20. Rob24

Rob24 New Member

Ron thanks for your support. But it still does not work for me.

Everything downloads, it says download complete, then I click on the icon it trys to download again. Once it says download complete all the icons on my desk top blink..... then it's back to square one. :confused: