xtrk help

rogerw

I am trying xtrk again and just spent the last 2 hours going throughh demo and thought ok it makes sense now. Nooooooooooooo it dont lol how do I get the room size to show up ?

rogerw

I started with new file called it upstairs. I set the options to ho and room size to 19 by 16 but get no grid

Nomad

Roger, did you enter the room size in feet or inches? By default you should enter inches. In feet the grid might be so small you can't see it. Also, up on the button bar ther are two grids that should be turned on. One turns the grid off and on and the other makes the grid "sticky". Good Luck.

Loren

rogerw

yep thanks alot guys I entered 19 inches insted of 19 feet .makes a little differance.lol ok I am starting to play around with it will waking up drinking coffee. Should get something to post so I can get some feed back on my layout.

rogerw

Thanks again grewsome and squidbait. I was having a monday on tuesday yesterday and things werent going good. I started playing around this morning and some at lunch and I think I may be getting the hang of xtrk,but no means a pro yet. I am going and try to add what if done so far. ok after about a hour I got a picture loaded in the gallery under members,rogerw. Is there a way to make a direct link on this post to show the pic .