XTM MAMMOTH

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by rustler, Jul 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rustler

rustler Member

hey check out the new XTM MAMMOTH, its huge i was going to get the revo but now i am rethinking, what do you guys think i should get.
  2. redheat

redheat Member

Paper Diaorama kits

Might be more than you can handle
  3. rustler

rustler Member

hey,hey,hey now what is that saposed to mean
  4. redheat

redheat Member

Say buddie not picking on ya just having a little fun, speafing of did you get your truck fired up yet ?
  5. rustler

rustler Member

nope still working on it. wish i wasnt though. say how about you what do you do with your rc's and how are they doin.
  6. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

that thing is kool. i been looking at it for a while. it can handle the 24.7pro which just chews threw the savage tranny. it has to be able to take a beating.only buy it if yopu plan to bash.i think the revo would be a good racer
  7. pimp

pimp Active Member

the mammothe is a awsome truck but i have a better idea go trade for sa mammothe on the net and buy a revo cus if u dont like the revo u can resell it quick and get money back the mammothe is cheap in price but not quality so i would go with buying the revo
  8. redheat

redheat Member

Rustler , All is good . TMaxxes are running great, GT busted a shock cap fixed it ready to go this weekend. B4 dropped a Speed Gem 17t, T3dropped a 10t Epic in, TC3 dropped a 19tEpic ready to race this weekend. Are you making any progress on getting yours up and running?
  9. rustler

rustler Member

yea i'm in the process of rebuilding the differential
  10. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

pimp that made no sense. that will just make a bunch of crapy work for him to have to do.buy a car sell it and buy a new one. just buy the one you really want and you'll be set
  11. rustler

rustler Member

i dont know what to get though which is a better buy i need to make a choice
  12. cynical

cynical Member

go with the mammoth, i've been working on them for over a year now and all i got too say is WOW! F#ckun fastest truck i've ever seen! it's faster then my inferno mp-6 and just wow, over a 1 year span with this truck the only thing that has broken was a rear shock tower from one hella 20 foot jump! well worth the money for a mammoth!
  13. redheat

redheat Member

were do you go to purchase bodies that well fit it?
  14. rustler

rustler Member

yea that si the other thing i dont race i just bash and drive around my yard.
  15. rustler

rustler Member

one more quick question, this truck wont have so much power that i cant keep my two front wheels on the ground will it?
  16. redheat

redheat Member

the wheel base is long on the mammoth so unless your flying off hills you shouldnt have a major problem with the front wheels coming off the ground , you well need a very large area to run it tho because it is crazy fast.
  17. rustler

rustler Member

well my yard is pretty big and i have a rustler that goes 50 so i should be fine
  18. redheat

redheat Member

Does it do 50 now?
  19. rustler

rustler Member

yea,prety sure
  20. redheat

redheat Member

What I ment was did you get it running?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.