Xray_scan (results)

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by shamus, Nov 24, 2003.

1. shamus

shamus Registered Member

I can now breath easy, I have at last (After nearly 10 months) found out today that I do not have Cancer as was Diagnosed. With my Emphysema Combined with Asthma they discoverd a dark area at the top of the lungs which suggested cancer. Over the last 10 months I have had various tests including a full scan. They still arn't 100% sure that my tubes are clear but following a further xray in a couple of months should verify all is okay.
    Thank God for that.

2. Sir_Tainly

Sir_Tainly Member

Good news Shamus,

Fingers crossed for the next X-ray

3. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

Shamus, I wasn't aware you had been diagnosed with cancer, don't know if I just missed it or you hadn't mentioned it. I sure am glad to hear your tests came back negative, I can imagine how relieved you must be! Here's hoping all continues to be well.

4. Jim T

Jim T Member

Paul, That's great news! That's quite a dark cloud to have hanging over your head this last 10 months.

Cheers, Jim
  5. Bill Stone

Bill Stone Member

Fantastic news, Shamus.
    Probably the only problem was you were breathing too much wood-burning loco smoke!
    Bill S
  6. Dave Flinn

Dave Flinn Member

Xraay Scan Results etc.

Good news, Paul. I go for my colonoscopy in a couple of weeks to make sure that they got all the cancer they found a year ago out. I am optimistic. Keep us posted on your situation.
  7. That's great news, Paul. I'm glad to hear it.

Ten months of suspecting but not knowing anything certain must have been very stressful. I can only imagine your relief at this point.
  8. Arlaghan

Arlaghan Member

Great news! :thumb:
  9. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Terrific new Paul. Now you can go into the holidays with a smile on your face. that had to be unnerving, but we're pleased for you that the results came out as well as they did.

10. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

I'll keep it short, as I'm sure you are now energized to do more on
    your latest layout.

11. jawatkins

jawatkins Member

Most excellent news....

I'm sure I can't add much more to what has already been said. This must be a big relief for you and those near and dear.
  12. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Paul, our prayers have always been there for you so it's good to hear the great news.
  13. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

That's great news Paul, it will make the holidays more enjoyable for sure! :thumb:
  14. jim currie

jim currie Active Member

can't say more than said:thumb: :thumb:
  15. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Great news Shamus!
    We;re having Thanksgiving here in the States this week...looks like we can all celebrate together! :)
  16. belg

belg Member

Shamus good on you,glad to hear things are looking much brighter for you. I was on your clickable track plan after you put the cameras on it and it did not work for me again. This was at about 8pm on Sunday est in the US. I was able to see all the photos by clicking the thumbnails. Good luck in the follow up exams.Pat:thumb: :D
  17. aartwmich

aartwmich Member

Great News Shamus!! :thumb:

Life can be scary. I am awaiting similar hopefully good news after being called back for a second mammogram.

Is there a crossed fingers smiley??
  18. interurban

interurban Active Member

As you said Paul "Thank God"

Amen to that.

I Pray all is clear.
  19. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Paul, this is wonderful news! I am so happy for you, and for all of us here who depend on you for inspiration, encouragement and expertise. I can only imagine what a great weight has been lifted from your shoulders. This is truly a new lease on life, and for that I congratulate you.

Also, best of luck to Dave Flinn. I hope your news is as good as Paul's. Keep us posted.

20. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member