X-wing?

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I wish I could find the hard drive I have this model on. I was going to release it, but then left this forum (returned a few days later), and in all the Hub Bub, forgot all about it! It unfolded, just needs some TLC fo finish off, (find the model file would help too!). ;)

xw11-jpg.112546

I would be more than willing to test build it for you!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
If I find it, you will be! I may have to start it again, ironically, there seems to be out on it now than when I made that model. The cross section of the blade was not available. Those slots running on the forward and trailing edge of each blade ump out extremely high presssure gas which forms a extends the wing. It's called the "Coanda effect. If you stick your finger under a clear stream or water running out of a faucet, and just touch the edge of the water, it will wrap around your finger, that's the "Coanada" effect. In the case of this craft, it would have effectively made the wing able to be tuned in flight. :)

Reactions: Sky Seeker

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Jun 1, 2015
I wish I could find the hard drive I have this model on. I was going to release it, but then left this forum (returned a few days later), and in all the Hub Bub, forgot all about it! It unfolded, just needs some TLC fo finish off, (find the model file would help too!). ;)

xw11-jpg.112546

Z -

Oh yeah ...me likey!!!! Build!! build!!! build!!!!

Sky Seeker
:tank: