x wing as a birthday gift

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by elpapersyco, Feb 25, 2012.

1. elpapersyco

elpapersyco New Member

after making life miserable my friends heh heh heh Noturno & Sukhoi published this model in your blog, a fantastic xwing that although not perfect as imcold model has the cab, and parts of the polygonal model can be easily rounded, thank you very much to Noturno & Sukhoi for this gift of birthday.

the xwing >>>> http://noturnosukhoi.blogspot.com/2012/02/star-warsx-wing-t-65-starfighter.html
  2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Nice model! Looks like realky nice textures too! Thanks! :)
  3. elpapersyco

elpapersyco New Member

Yes, it is not really a "birthday gift" are "five birthday gifts" that the model includes the 5 textures rogue squadron, crew luke are 5 x wing that would be a diormama tantastic like this. ..

if you are wondering how to change textures, easy to just open the file in Pepakura viewer and then> setting> reset setting> especify texture image> file looking textures found in the same folder and tadaaaaa xwing ..... will have the full rogue squadron.
  4. Sanginus

Sanginus Member

WOW jawdrop this diorama look great
  5. dnalor

dnalor Active Member

it looks great, but i would love that super deathstar turret for displaying the x wings..
  6. elpapersyco

elpapersyco New Member

be nice if the pack would include laser cannon tower, surely if you make life miserable again heh heh heh my friend noturno sukhoi probably are thinking about us as a surprise that complement ...:mrgreen:
  7. Wojtee

Wojtee Member

The turret does not seem that hard to scratchbuild...
    Other than that - Another X-Wing? Cool :) I would like to see how it would look next to the imcold´s...