Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Master-Bruce, Nov 7, 2007.

1. OylPslyk

OylPslyk Aspiring Usurper

I have the '89 batmobile and batwing working up now, although on the back-burner, been working on them for close to a year...

I'm kinda like you Skip, I see something new I wanna start workin on every week!!! but my turnaround seems to be much much slower than yours sign1
  2. OylPslyk

I also have a suggestion on sci-fi ships, 2 in fact.

1. the Ragnarok from FF8, many have tried to model it - or expressed interest in seeing someone else make one!

2. from Rifts, the Naruni Triax. kinda similar to the Ragnarok actually
  3. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Nevermind anything else. Finish those damn Batman vehicles!! LOL

The Ragnorak is out there as a papermodel. a 14Mb file, I have a link here somewhere, I'll try and find it. I posted the link here before but one of the models is of some weird rape scene, the rest of the models though are clean and all FF.

Naruni Triax, I'm not familiar with that one.
  4. Master-Bruce

Ok, I'llpost the link to the guys homepage. Please be warned that there is a model depicting a rape scene in the "Papermodels" page. It isn't graphic but may be offensive to some.

There are a few FF8 models there including the Ragnarok. Click on "Papermodels" to see them. Link removed

BTW, The offensive model is at the very bottom of the page so if you don't want to see it, don't scroll all the way down.

I hope this warning is enough to avoid upsetting anyone here or the mods. :)
  5. OylPslyk

I'll be damned, but I cant find the pic now. I stumbled across one when lookin around for stuff in the rifts thread the other week... if I can find where I stashed it i'll shoot it over to you.

It kinda looks like a cross between the ragnarok and the alien jet form megatron changed to in the new TF movie.
  6. OylPslyk

Wow, thx for the link! its an impressive model!!! :cool:
  7. Master-Bruce

Sounds cool. It does look good but I've not downloaded it yet.
  8. OylPslyk

its a good 3d unfold, no internals though. 10 pages crammed full of parts.
    Ill have to get into it and start up a build thread for it
  9. Master-Bruce

10. clif52

clif52 Banned

11. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

wow great site! thanks for posting it!!!
  12. Master-Bruce

I'll have a look. The X-Jet is unfolded now. One part needed texturing post unfold which I'm doing now. For some reason it couldn't be done in 3D. Claudio is also doing instructions.
  13. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Thank's Claudio!

Excellent work guys!!!! sign1
  14. Master-Bruce

I've finished that last texture now and sent it back to Claudio. I'm not sure how far the instructions are from completion but I'm sure itwon't be long. :)
  15. Master-Bruce

It's DONE!! The model is complete and ready for downloading. :)

Claudio just needs to upload it to his site: paperinside.com - Paper Models, go to the X-Jet page. I'll post here when it's up if you like. :)

A BIG thank you to Claudio, and to you guys for showing your interest and enthusiasm. Hope you like it and enjoy the build!

16. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

I just want to build it prior do make it available at paperinside.com

And, Skip, I'd like to THANK YOU for inviting me to join you in this project.
  17. Master-Bruce

Thanks, you're more than welcome! It's been fun, can't wait 'til the next one! ;)
  18. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

After you built it Claudio... post some protoype photos please ^^
  19. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Sure I will:thumb:
  20. Master-Bruce

Hey Claudio.

Just wondered how the testbuild is going? I'm not allowed to start mine yet. The wife told me I need to finish what I've started first. D'oh!!

Hope it all goes together Ok. Though it should being as you unfolded it and did the mesh. :)