X-15, S-3a, & A-36

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Dennis D, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Dennis D

Dennis D Member

Attached Files:

2. Alcides

Alcides Member

Thanks !!! for the link

The models are great. I'm just wondering how useful for the site is the registration.

I want the models so I've registered and now I'm downloading the models but I can't follow the all the forums over the internet.

3. Dennis D

Dennis D Member

The Warpaper site looks very inactive. Nothing at all on their forums. These models by NOBI are about three years old, yet the main page touts having them as "news" in their "latest update" dated 7/27/2003. But I wanted everyone to be able to scoop up these models before the site just went down from neglect...
  4. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

All free model will available to download at my website soon...that viking is my first papermodel i design :p and i really proud to finish that viking :)
  5. Dennis D

Dennis D Member

That's good news, Nobi! :-D

I find myself a little frustrated at times that your website isn't complete yet :-x , but I'd rather have you devoting your time to designing new models rather than developing a website. :wink:

Hey, didn't someone here offer to help with setting up your site? :???: Maybe you should take them up on that...
  6. histbuff1190

histbuff1190 Member

finally got to check out ur A-36 nobi, it looks great! cant wait to build it :-D
  7. Dennis D

Dennis D Member

I recently checked and the old Warpaper website that was hosting your old models (X-15, S-3a, & A-36) is apparently long gone.

You stated in a previous post that they'd be available on your website "soon." It's been close to a year and they're still not there. Is there a problem? Or did that just get sidetracked? I have copies (on my computer at home) of all 3 models if you've lost your own copies somehow. If it's a matter of storage space or a bandwidth issue on your website I'm sure that this forum would be proud to host them in the 'Parts Bin' for downloading.

I hope I'm not being pushy, but they are such nice models that I think everyone should have access to them.
  8. Dancooper

Dancooper Member

I second the above :)
  9. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

I have permanently add 1/72 S-3a Viking into my website and link will not expire. Enjoy my first design model and Thank you very much for all support.

http://thaipaperwork.com to download model
  10. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

Nobi, having trouble down loading. Says file can not be found, can you help out? Thanks so much.
  11. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Problem solve, i point to wrong url :p ...now You can download, thank you very much for your attention :)
  12. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Thanks for desiging and making available such a great variety of models, Nobi!

I also noticed some of your links for the free downloads are not operational, but know you are still setting up the site. On the "X-Planes" the X-15 and X-43 are not accessible (the thumbnails don't open either), and on the armor list the A7VU thumbnail opens, but the link to the free download don't work...the one on the A7VU page tells you the file is not available when you click it (perhaps a link problem?) and the link on the armor page just doesn't work at all. On the warbird page the LA-5 thumbnail and link doesn't work and on the Modern Series page the Turcan and Viking don't work, although you have the Viking working on the home page. As I said I know you're still building the site and probably already know about these non functioning links, but I figured I would try many of them and let you know in case you weren't aware of these problems. I would like to try the X-15 and the A7VU tank, so when you get the links working would you kindly let me know?

13. Leif Oh

Leif Oh Member

... And the A-36 is nowhere to be found, is it? - L.
  14. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Right you are, my friend!

Nobi, I hope I don't sound like I'm looking for a bunch of freebies...you know I've been seen in your "store" at the checkout line a few times in the past:grin: ...but your freedownloads are a wonderful way to get someone interested in your other designs. I know that's why I bought as many as I have, not to mention you offer some very unique models.

As I said before, I fully understand things take time to set up, just something to keep in mind when you have a chance to work on your site. All goods things come in time....:)