www.modeltrainsweathered.com

rdivizio

Hello everyone, Rich Divizio here,

Just an update on the location of my Weathered Boxcars website that used to be on a COMCAST server with only 25 mb of space.

I was running out of gallery space, so I went with a 200mb server
and a new domain name with is nicer.

home.comcast.net/~rdivizio/trains is now

www.modeltrainsweathered.com

Thanks again, rdivizio

NYC-BKO

Rich,
That is some fantastic work there, thanks for the link and a tutorial in you're website. -:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

F

Fred_M

I think I told you last time, but anyway , those are wonderful. You weathering looks so real. The only way I know they are models is the kadees. :thumb: Fred

rdivizio

Picture Location

Hey Charles, Some people have told me that it is the Flathead River someplace in Montana.

Thanks Dash,
Thanks Brian.

Espeenut

...very nice work, an inspiration and good example of what you can do - and it's good to see the fact pointed out that weathering is not that hard, it just takes a bit of your time...but in the end your time is very justified by the results you can see here.

cheers,

Lorne Miller

rdivizio

Thanks Lorne, I'm glad you like it.

I love detail and have alot of patience when it comes to getting a certain look the way I want it.

Rich

2slim

Rich,
FANTASTIC!!! Best rust pitting I've ever seen. :thumb: :thumb: Have a question, is the clear parts cement you mention like Elmers or PV? Fred is right, the only give-away is the KD's. Is that snow in some of your photos? Your site is way-cool :cool: gotta bookmark it for reference/inspiration.

2slim :wave:

rdivizio

Hey 2slim, Thanks man.

I use the Testors Clear Parts Cement & Window Maker.
You should be able to see it on the Testor's site or at your local train shop.
It's a dull white looking glue, then dries clear.

Yes that is snow, Chicago snow that is.

Thanks again.

Rich Divizio