WWII M1A1 Thompson smg

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Nothing, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

ive officially settled on my next project. i originally was just playing around and well after 2 days had this. so i guess im not just playing around any more:)

2. JT Fox

JT Fox Member

Round mag option for the gangster look?

Cheers JTF
  3. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

no. i wanted the WWII basic version. the "gangster" version is a totally different one. although it was used in by the brits in afrika. i didnt want to mess with the ribbed barrel and floating fore grip. but who knows later on?
  4. Wow, this looks great! The Thompson is my favorite gun from WWII and I'd really love to build this! :)
  5. jgderuvo

jgderuvo Member

Agreed! I'd love it to. Especially if you can also toss in a 500 round rotary hub!

6. johnflys2

johnflys2 Member

Luger P-08 4" barrel

You got my attention with the derringer, you did such a wonderful job with that gun. Have you ever considered the German Luger P-08? It has been my favorite for many years. John
  7. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

yes i am. it is one of my favorites. been working off and on with it. trying to come to terms with the level of detail i want to end up with.
  8. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Oh, well, seems that my wife will not like these babies... if she looks at my bank account :D

Thompson and Luger... My favorites (together with some others ;)... !!!

They were on my future plans, but I'm pretty sure that you can do a far better job than me, Nothing, congrats again.
  9. johnflys2

johnflys2 Member

What I see so far looks great!!!!!!! You're doing an excellent job and I'm looking forward to the release of the Luger.
  10. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I'd rather see the M1.
  11. jgderuvo

jgderuvo Member

Well Stev0, we look forward to seeing what you come up with! ;)
  12. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i think im done with the mesh.

stevo id like to do one but i gotta work my way up to the big ones.
  13. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

started textures..but i found i left the ejection port out....better fix that!
  14. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

shiftdel tell your wife you could be buying the real ones, semi auto and legal to own at @ 1200.00 US for the auto ordnance and 600.00 up for a Luger! I used to shoot competively at club level and would spend spend @ 1000.00 a month for ammo etc during the 4 month season. Anytime she frowns on my card model purchases I sort of stretch and start "wondering what my old shooting buddies are up to?". The few dollars that cardmodels cost are then welcome diversions!
  15. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

a little more textures
  16. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

a little heads up. ive decided when this is done to go ahead and reconfigure this m1 into the 1928 trench sweeper. that one will have the drum mag, and choice of fore grips.
  17. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Haha, great idea, she won't be able to argue about that, ever!! :D

Nothing, your work is truly amazing, beautiful texture job, as always!!!
  18. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

thank you
    abit more textures.

19. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i think im done with the cg model

20. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Niiiiiice!! :thumb::thumb: