wut would make a good stock motor

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by crazycuteguy016, Jul 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey yall i just got another electric 4-tec so this makes 2 of them and im tryn 2 find out wut would make the best stock motor 4 racing
  2. Steve M

Steve M Member

Picking a stock motor to use for racing isn't easy. You need to look at the track you'll be running on and then pick something that best suits the track and your driving style. If you have a large track with large flowing turns then maybe a Coer Stock or the Trinity Monster Horsepower. If you have a small technical track with sharp turns and 180's then maybe a P2K would be a good choice.
  3. thanks wut do u think about the green machine 3 pro is it any good or should i just ignore the fact that i have 1
  4. redheat

redheat Member

I like Trinity products but not the Monster, I dont no what the deal is but I went threw 2 of them may be a bad batch not sure. Ive had really good luck with the Epic motors .
  5. i was thinking of getting a peak performance hellfire blueprinted motor
  6. jimmy

jimmy New Member

sure thing

Foul language removed
  7. redheat

redheat Member

Crazy if you get that hellfire let me no what gearing you settle on , Ive been kinda thinking about getting one for my TC3.
  8. hey jim how would me getting a hellfire blue printed motor make me a fag
  9. redheat

redheat Member

Hey not to change the subject anybody try a Reedy PT mod.? They have the quad mags I was just wondering if the quad made that big of a diff. Red
  10. yo red they make a huge diffrence in acceleration and top speed but if ur goin 2 races u cant use them
  11. redheat

redheat Member

Ya I was thinking for bashing around the parking lot , put it in the TC3.
  12. go for it im lookn at these motors im think of eather getting a monster of touring 17t double but i need money 2 race on the 8th so i dont kno
  13. redheat

redheat Member

Get a part time job at your local hobby shop.
  14. im only 16 they wont hire me i tried :( if they did id b in heaven:D
  15. redheat

redheat Member

Well looks like youll have to do some side jobs, cutting lawns , car wash, walking dogs hey ya I could do that also, I wouldnt mind finding part time job use the money for RC only.
  16. i would cut lawns but every 1 in my area have kids that cut therelawn owell thas ok i just applied 4 a job at a store so the cash shold b comin soon
  17. redheat

redheat Member

Cash =parts, cool
  18. redheat

redheat Member

Got anything you can put on E bay.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.