Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by FatherBusa, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FatherBusa

FatherBusa New Member

Hi! My name is Steve, and I'm new to these forums.

I was a big plastic model nut as a kid. I've been fantasizing for years about getting back into the hobby, and in exploring it, I stumbled across card models.

In one sense, I'm attracted to card models because they require less "overhead" in terms of tools and whatnot. But I'm mostly just dazzled by the amazing quality of work I see. I just can't believe the things that people make out of paper. I can also see the way the computer has really revolutionized the hobby, and that's exciting as well.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting involved. Cheers!
  2. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Welcome to our little corner of the web. Any questions, just ask. There's a great deal of knowledge and expertise here. Looking forward to seeing you progress.
  3. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

Hi fatherbusa. Good to have u here. I think I speak for all of us, we look forward to any and all contributions to the forum.
  4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Welcome and glad you found us - feel free to give a shout with any questions :)
  5. jleslie48

jleslie48 Member

Gee, we've never heard that one before :))))
    You're in good company. I'd say a good half of us got into card modeling that exact same way.

welcome aboard, and remember if it doesn't look right, just reprint the sheet and try it again, heck its only a sheet of paper!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.