Wow, not sure really where to start....

Iron Duck

To be honest, as i look around at all of the different options i am a little overwhelmed at the selection. I thought that there would be a little bit of this or that. There is a lot of things here I most definitely think that i won't get too bored. well, just a llittle rant i guess. I think that is about it, yeah, yeah, that is about it.

Z

Zathros

"I am born." that's always a good beginning!! :welcome1: to the forum. as ARMORMAN wrote, figure out what interests you and if you can't find a model on that subject, maybe someone else can.

Iron Duck

actually i am diving into everything on this website. i figure that i will have covered everything eventually... but, i am looking at different armours, and props and stuff... that oh and chainmail.. later

rbeach84

New to Paper
Yup, choice overload!

Sounds medieval, dude! (armor & chain mail...):mrgreen:

Regards,
Robert

Iron Duck

hmm, quite indeed.... No there is a lot that I found you can do with chainmaille and that in some cases you can actually use it along side pepakura. I guess the only limit is the imagination. I personally have found many uses for it myself. Sometimes a little bit of chainmaille is the perfect thing to add or even hide something on a project.

Z

Zathros

Not really medieval but a good place to start.

http://jp-papercraft.blogspot.com/2011/01/elfa-oscura-lineage-2-descarga.html

P1050029.JPG

Iron Duck

Very interesting, yes I already had that picture. Right though I am trying to find something in particular. But thanks for the ideas.... and no, it is not chainmaille...

Z

Zathros

You could always dress her up, Lord knows she could use some protection!:twisted:

Z

Zathros

Eh??? What do you mean??? She looks fine..... She could go shopping in that outfit. It looks pretty casual......:)

Yes, you're right. I would think that she would fit right into the Mall where I live. I was just thinking about when it gets cold. Some animal skins or something. :twisted:

Iron Duck

Well, as a matter of fact. The farmers almanac said that this winter in certain parts of the states will be a biblical proportion. so maybe the fur thing might not be such a bad idea..................