Wow, looks like we're back in business

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
J&A_RR said:
but the color of the forum changed... is that normal? can I change it back or am I stuck with this color scheme?

thanks,
john

The blue colour is the original Gauge colour scheme. Before the server change there was an option to have one of 2 colour schemes: Blue Moon, which is probably the one you're used to, or Gauge Classic, which is the colour the Gauge was when it started. And the colour it is now.

So, the blue is actually the "old" colour scheme. :)

Val

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
spitfire said:
The blue colour is the original Gauge colour scheme. Before the server change there was an option to have one of 2 colour schemes: Blue Moon, which is probably the one you're used to, or Gauge Classic, which is the colour the Gauge was when it started. And the colour it is now.

So, the blue is actually the "old" colour scheme. :)

Val

...and remember the caniption fits when they changed it? :D

Thanks for all the work, Petey :thumb: Now...can I have my webpage link back pleeeease? :D

I also don't like this colour scheme. It's very tiring on the eyes, and so much dark colour is depressing. If a colour format change option were available, i would stick around.
I'm certainly not inclined to at present, Modelling in all aspects, should be a pleasant experience, this setup at present, to my mind is not.
I'll await a reply from admin.

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Don't worry John. Last time the Gauge was updated, there was a lot of discussion about colour issues. That time around it was a switch from blue to white. Peter fixed the "problem" for all us die-hard blue fans by allowing a choice of colour schemes. He may very well put that option back if we ask him nicely. :) :)

Please keep in mind that he spent 10 hours straight uploading the Gauge to its new home, and didn't get much sleep that night. If you don't like the new colour, feel free to say so, but do it in a respectful, constuctive manner. :)

Val