Wow, looks like we're back in business

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Yeah, that was a grulling 24 hours, but it looks like things are back to normal now. I hope so... :rolleyes: I'm sure it was more grulling for Peter and those that were working on moving the Gauge to a new server, but it was still intense for us waiting and wondering.... :wave: :wave:

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Deep breath, deep breath, all is right with the world now. Didn’t realize how addicted I was to the Gauge. My normal Internet surfing pattern was all out of whack last night.

Glad to see it back.

revandy

Nov 2, 2004
Cumberland RI
Congratulations on a job well done. You see you disappear for a day, and how quickly we realize what a hole has come into our life!
Rev. Andy

CBCNSfan

Mar 11, 2005
NS Canada
:wave: Nice to be back, can't be much more than an hour ago I could see posts but I couldn't post to a thread, it was like being on the outside looking in:cry: tried to log on yesterday and all I got was page not available.:curse: .
Cheers Willis

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
I was quite shocked when the Gauge suddenly had disappeared. I didn't get it before that a change was coming up, so... S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

But now it seems that the transfer went without major problems. Congratulations Peter, and thank you for your fine work for us Gaugers! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Ron

galt904

Jan 17, 2005
Beachville ON
J&A_RR said:
but the color of the forum changed... is that normal? can I change it back or am I stuck with this color scheme?

thanks,
john

I second a request for a color change, I find this blue scheme very hard on the eyes.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
well I am glad that the gauge is BACK,:D 48 hours is a long time without my friend the gauge,:( or it members.:( :( But this blue is hard to take, :confused: hoping for a return to the original old coulor scheme though. :D :D :D thanks peter for you hard work in getting it up and running:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: ..have a good one..steve:wave: :wave: :wave: