Wow, looks like we're back in business

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by ezdays, Mar 16, 2005.

1. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Yeah, that was a grulling 24 hours, but it looks like things are back to normal now. I hope so... :rolleyes: I'm sure it was more grulling for Peter and those that were working on moving the Gauge to a new server, but it was still intense for us waiting and wondering.... :wave: :wave:
  2. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Welcome back old blue...
  3. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Looks good so far :)
  4. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Deep breath, deep breath, all is right with the world now. Didn’t realize how addicted I was to the Gauge. My normal Internet surfing pattern was all out of whack last night.

Glad to see it back.
  5. Muddy Creek

Muddy Creek Member

Glad you're back! Got a little panicky when both The Gauge and the Model RR site were down in the morning. Almost thought I was going to have to go do some work.

6. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

A big vote of thanks to Peter for all he has done for the Gauge. Moving to a new server is no joke.
  7. revandy

revandy Member

Congratulations on a job well done. You see you disappear for a day, and how quickly we realize what a hole has come into our life!
    Rev. Andy
  8. interurban

interurban Active Member

:thumb: Back on Track!!!!! :thumb:
  9. CBCNSfan

CBCNSfan Member

:wave: Nice to be back, can't be much more than an hour ago I could see posts but I couldn't post to a thread, it was like being on the outside looking in:cry: tried to log on yesterday and all I got was page not available.:curse: .
    Cheers Willis
  10. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

I haven't been posting much lately but even I missed the Gauge. Welcom back
  11. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

Thanks Peter, and everyone else involved with the move. Well done
  12. Ah much better. I was wondering who to talk to about my trains. Well your back. Ahhhh....:) :thumb:
  13. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Good work Peter!!! Changing servers is never easy, but it's done now and we're back in business again. :thumb:

14. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

Thank Goodness....
    All friends are back! :wave:

Thank you to the workers! :thumb:

Teach me not to check back often; missed the news of the move (and update). :oops:
  15. Hoghead

Hoghead Member

Here I thought I got banned from the site
  16. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Glad to see that the-gauge is back up. Great Job Peter :wave: :wave:
  17. J&A_RR

J&A_RR Member

but the color of the forum changed... is that normal? can I change it back or am I stuck with this color scheme?

18. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

I was quite shocked when the Gauge suddenly had disappeared. I didn't get it before that a change was coming up, so... S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

But now it seems that the transfer went without major problems. Congratulations Peter, and thank you for your fine work for us Gaugers! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

19. galt904

galt904 Member

I second a request for a color change, I find this blue scheme very hard on the eyes.
  20. ausien

ausien Active Member

well I am glad that the gauge is BACK,:D 48 hours is a long time without my friend the gauge,:( or it members.:( :( But this blue is hard to take, :confused: hoping for a return to the original old coulor scheme though. :D :D :D thanks peter for you hard work in getting it up and running:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: ..have a good one..steve:wave: :wave: :wave: