Wow , I thought it was weird!

fifer

Wow , I thought it was weird that I didn't get any replies from the Guage. I must be way behind. I didn't know we changed setups.
Kinda bright.

Mike

doctorwayne

Wow , I thought it was weird that I didn't get any replies from the Guage. I must be way behind. I didn't know we changed setups.
Kinda bright.

Mike

Mike, if there are threads which you were following, all of your "subscriptions" (the list of threads for which you received a notification when a reply is posted) have been severed by the move to this new site. To re-establish them, you'll have to go to the thread(s) in question, (you can use the "Search" function, or just track 'em down manually, if there aren't too many) and when you open the thread, click on "Thread Tools", then click on "Subscribe to this Thread" in the drop-down box. This will take you to another page where you'll need to click on the "Add Subscription" box. By the way, you can also use this feature to subscribe to threads which you find to be of particular interest, but don't, at the present time, have any comment to make in reply to.

Wayne

fifer

Thanks Wayne , I got that part down but for some reason I am not getting notifications of posts on the subscriptions.
Can you email me at fifer@zianet.com.
Thanks , Mike