WOW!!!!! Can you believe this??????

C

Catt

Geez,I've been here 2 days longer than Mikey and I can't even reach 3,000 let alone 10,000 plus :eek:

What a Jabberwocky.:mrgreen:

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
:twisted: :twisted: There are those who have to say something, and......there are those who have something to say.

10,000 posts! :eek: 20 miles of barbed wire. :eek:

Mr. Mikey, tear down that fence! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: That's near twice what I've got.
On the other hand,........that's near twice as much time I've had for other things :twisted: :twisted:

Congratulationsbounce7aussieaussieaussiebounce7

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
:twisted: :twisted: There are those who have to say something, and......there are those who have something to say.

10,000 posts! :eek: 20 miles of barbed wire. :eek:

Mr. Mikey, tear down that fence! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: That's near twice what I've got.
On the other hand,........that's near twice as much time I've had for other things :twisted: :twisted:

Congratulationsbounce7aussieaussieaussiebounce7

Thanks!! -- Electric Fences are more fun!! train97

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Hey guys......

How come I found the remote for Mikeys' TV in my desk drawer?
OK big mouth, aren't you the one that has a requisition in for a 100 watt light bulb? Well, you know where that's going buster:p :p :p :p....

Besides, check it out.... no batteries, and you know how long it takes to get a requisition through for batteries.sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
OK big mouth, aren't you the one that has a requisition in for a 100 watt light bulb? Well, you know where that's going buster:p :p :p :p....

Besides, check it out.... no batteries, and you know how long it takes to get a requisition through for batteries.sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1
I GOT the batteries!!!! Gimme my rem.. Aww crap! they're dead!!

Fuggaboutit!

I need the "get out of the chair and change the channel" exercise anyway.. :D :D :D

I don't get enough from "Dodging" responsibility, "Pushing" papers and "Delegating" authority :p:p:p

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I GOT the batteries!!!! Gimme my rem.. Aww crap! they're dead!!

Fuggaboutit!

I need the "get out of the chair and change the channel" exercise anyway.. :D :D :D

I don't get enough from "Dodging" responsibility, "Pushing" papers and "Delegating" authority :p:p:p
Well, now that your TV has gone missing, I guess it's OK to give you back the remote.:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hey, how about becoming captain of our new dodge ball team?:wave:

w8jy

Mar 21, 2007
Au Gres, Michigan
Congrats, Mikey! Even the rookies like me appreciate your efforts - and a particular thanks for all your work in getting the chat room working properly. I know you spent a lot of time on that - and no credit for posts on that effort!

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Congrats, Mikey! Even the rookies like me appreciate your efforts - and a particular thanks for all your work in getting the chat room working properly. I know you spent a lot of time on that - and no credit for posts on that effort!
:D Thanks!!! - I didn't do "that much" in the chat room, it was all just letting everyone know what had to be changed :) :)

Nazgul

Jan 22, 2006
Ohio
Mikey....sorry it took so long for me to get over here:eek:ops:

Thank you for all you do.................and say:winker::thumb:

Keep up the great work!

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
Mikey, like Steve, I'll be darned if i can figure out how this thread passed me by:eek:ops: , but none the less...

CONGRATULATIONS MIKEY!!!

:wave7::wave7:

MadHatter

Charging at full tilt.
Jan 27, 2007
Centurion, South Africa
HEYYYYY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on a thousand and something- I've got to get posting 10 times as much as I do to catch up!

10058 now- WOW, you're on a roll!