WOW!!!!! Can you believe this??????

Discussion in 'The Caboose' started by ezdays, Sep 23, 2008.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Thanks!! That's what we like to hear!! :D :D

Couldn't keep the forum the way it is, without the help of Ezdays and the other Moderators.. :) :)

It's a great place to be and that's why I'm still here... :thumb::thumb::thumb:
  2. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

Congrats Mikey.
  3. jeffrey-wimberl

jeffrey-wimberl Active Member

Sure I do. I also post in the WPF and the HO section.
  4. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Congratulations Mikey, :excited1:balloon6:excited1:balloon6:excited1: and thanks for all your input, output, and administrative-type stuff.
    I must say, though, that looking at this thread, it's not difficult to see how you got to the ten grand mark - 9 posts in this thread alone :eek::eek::eek:- with only four here (so far), Don will never catch you. ;):p:-D:-D

5. N Gauger

HO - is too small for me :D

I've seen your contributions to the WPT's :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
  6. N Gauger

:D :D Yeah - commenting on these things helps a bit.. The Caboose threads and the behind the scenes posts helped a lot! :D

Don posted over 9000 posts in those 4 years LOL so I'm thinking it's going to happen sooner than later :D :D :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool:

7. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Well, according to the statistics, I'm (4.53) exactly one post per day ahead of you (3.53). Now I'm almost 700 posts behind you, so if we were both to continue at the same rate, I'm destine to catch up to you in about two years. Now I really doubt that that'll happen seeing as how I'm becoming older and slower,:killer: while you are just as gabby as ever.:razz::rofl: Nope, you're still going to reign as king of the hill for a long, long time.:inw::inw:

Oh yeah, we both have to watch our backsides though, there are a few of those upstarts that are creeping up on both of us. Don't you feel the heat of MasonJar, Ralph, Doctorwayne and 60103 breathing down your neck?tooth1
  8. tetters

tetters Rail Spiking Fool!

(yawns...:rolleyes:) Call me in another 8 years when you get to 20,000. Then I'll be impressed!

just kidding!!!

:p :twisted: :rofl: :inw: :steamtrain: sign1
  9. N Gauger

Don: Yeah - but you never know what will happen. Sooner or later - everyone will "catch up" :D :D

tetters: Thanks!!!
  10. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Here's a post to get me one closer! :mrgreen:
  11. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Uh, oh, you're creeping up on us. Ho boy, I'm not sure I can sleep now, I can hear the footsteps as you guys get closer and closer.... Hey, wait a minute, this post gets me one up on you, so the spread is even again.:eek: :eek:
  12. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Dang! This race could be as close as the National League East! :)

GO METS!
  13. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Well, I refuse to be drawn into this childish exercise of post-count-upping. ;):p:-D:-D:-D

14. jesso

jesso Member

Amazing! 10,000 posts, if you guys keep hitting these 1000+ post marks and I keep congratulating all of you, I might make it to 700! :) Congrats Mikey, and thanks for all you have done, especially that NASCAR game that I used to be winning! :)
  15. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

Ralph....Is that the League where the Mets are melting down....AGAIN..??
  16. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

"Ya gotta believe!" :)
  17. jesso

jesso Member

Ralph, you can join me at my Diamondbacks' pity party.:confused:wall1:rolleyes::cry::neutral:
  18. N Gauger

sign1sign1 yeah - thanks!! Can you tell, I do the "Fantasy leagues" for fun??? I "Almost' actually won a few years ago :) :) Always seem to end up in the lower half though.. :)

But it IS fun!!!!!
  19. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Don't you think that "pitiful" is a more appropriate word to use?
  20. jesso

jesso Member

Probably right. Nothing worse than leading your division all season and losing it in the last month. Kinda like me in the NASCAR fantasy league.:cry: