Worst model?

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by NULLMOON, Mar 31, 2007.

NULLMOON Member

weve seen all the good builds now for the bad and the ugly this is the worst model this proton that looks like it fell together its one of my first so it gets saved from the shredder raised seams,dents,smuges mismatched glueing,glue marks..
    come on share yours:twisted:

Attached Files:

2. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

Not too shabby for a first build. It takes a little practice to work with paper. I'm probably a slow learner as many of my builds don't always come out so well the first time I build a particular model.
  3. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

By the way, what's that in your icon?

NULLMOON Member

Attached Files:

5. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Looks like one of my better builds actually.
  6. jparenti

jparenti Member

I thought it looked pretty good myself... :)
  7. nebeltex

nebeltex Member

i like the "sponge-bob" stage....:p really though, i've seen much worse. i've done even worse than that myself. nice thing about rockets though, if you really want to forget it all, one can stick some engines in it and blast 'er off... i probably wouldn't with that one though...
  8. dhanners

dhanners Member

No need to be so hard on yourself, Nullmoon. Judging by the photo, the model looks just fine. We all tend to be hyper-critical of our own work because we know where every little "flaw" is, even if it's not really a flaw. But when others see the models, they're looking at it a different way than we are, and looking at your photo in that way, I'd say you did a good job, and I appreciate you sharing the photo.
  9. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

OK, now wheres the bad model you're talking about?
  10. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

I see no failures! :D
  11. dkaniel

dkaniel Member

I don't know if it would be such a good idea to start saying which particular models are bad or the worst. Pointing fingers at particular models that someone took the time to design would only insult that person. Maybe they are not aware of the problems with their design. We have all built models that frustrated us and ended up in the trash. Of course that is just my opinion.
  12. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

This was supposed to be a model of the Death Star and a really nice base, but I couldn't get the rounded shape quite right....

Seriously, though, if a model goes that bad, I don't blame the designer. I usually blame my lack of experience, give up, and move on, vowing to try again later....
  13. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

<Quando Omni
    Flunkus Moritati>

When in doubt play dead.
  14. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Seemed fitting for this thread....
  15. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

When I grow up I want to be just like Red Green.
  16. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Red Green. . .the man's man. 8)

And always remember the Man's Prayer:

I am a man. . .
    I can change. . .
    If I have to. . .
    I guess. . .
  17. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Ah, that explains why I never read instruction manuals.... I had often wondered why!
  18. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Do you also assemble you models with Duck Tape an come up with slightly(or not) unusual ways of using everyday things so that if your missus don't find you attractive, she at least finds you handy?