worlds greatest hobby tour KC

There's one in Sacramento, CA this weekend. I'll probably go tomorrow if we're not under water. From the commercials I've seen there may be a LOT of kids.
Doc

Kevinkrey

I went last year when it came up to Minnesota. It was fun and there were many MR companies out there who gave demos, Tower55 and WS were my favorites. There was a seperate section with THomas the train where all the little kids were. There was also many hobbyshops with good deals. It was different from other shows I have attended but I would suggest anyone with the time and $$$$$ to go and check it out.​

Just got back from the WGH show in Sacramento. Maybe I was expecting too much but I was a little dissapointed. Looked at everything and was done in under two hours, including lunch. Almost no HO to speak of, mostly N and O. Some pretty good club layouts though. Here's the daily tally.
Gas $20.00
Parking $7.50
Admission $10.00
Nachos $4.00
LED Purchase $12.96
Kids Too Many To Count
Doc

Kevinkrey

Sorry to hear that, it was not like that here, well ther price to get in was the same and there were some GREAT club layouts, but there was plenty oh HO and there wasnt an infestation of little kids. It did have the littlest selection of any shows Id been to, but it did have plenty th chose from. But it did have vendors and products no other show would have had.
To