Working on getting the site back up

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Peter T Davis, Sep 26, 2005.

1. rickstef

rickstef Guest

that is my fault Leif,

i was trying to find out from our old host what happened, and then the site appears again, with help from Peter

and i posted messages on the big Smartgroups list, but i know that some of us here do not subscribe to that list

i dropped the ball on the notification, i am sorry about that

2. Leif Oh

Leif Oh Member

No problems

Wasn't griping, Rick. Just happy that everything is working so well again. But a note at might still be a good idea perhaps?

At some point in the future I'd really be happy about a short history of the site, previous & present administrators, and such. Just to satisfy my idle curiosity.

Best again, Leif

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

I saw that possm.

Sure pick on the republican
    Its a conspiracy I tell ya, a C.O.N. spricay. ( I think that John was talkin bout' the "other" GW). But, I have the catch all "alibi" courtesy of Bart Simpson........."I didnt do it, No one saw me do it, Ya cant prove nothin."
    (Spoke like a true politician huh?)

Have a good day,

Greg aka GW
  4. Mindaugas

Mindaugas Member

I see, that there are still many problems, but all of us hope them to be solved. My problem is solved now! I can see pages numerated on the top right position in "Aircraft directory"! Thanks! ;-)

And Leif: I've posted on about the problems with forum. But it was posted on directory visible only for registered members, so I you weren't registered, you couldn't see that topic.

Thats all. Good luck! ;-)
  5. scudbusted

scudbusted loopy lurker

I managed to get my little nose back in the door too! What a roller coaster ride all this must have been huh? Wel, at least now I can start trolling the messages again! :) Hi again Y'all! :)
    Eric- aka Scudbusted:)