Working From Plans

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by Will_annand, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

Found a new link with lots of plans for structures.

I was on another forum and one of the fellows posted the following link:
    Click on "Measured Drawings Index".

Great site with lots of very detailed plans.
  2. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

:confused: Sorry Will the link keeps bringing me right back to the Gauge with no link. Would like to see the information. Please. Jim :thumb:
  3. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

It doubled on me. Sorry bout that :oops: :oops:
  4. Will_annand

OK, the link works from my end??? Confusion sets in.

Go to the General Talk Forum and the sub forum on Upcoming events. The thread is MRR Show in Barrie Ontario.
  5. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Went through all 3 pages and still can't find the link "Measured Index" :cry:
  6. Will_annand

7. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

:wave: That worked. Thanks, I thought I was going crazy. :sleeping: Jim
  8. Will_annand

Here is another site I stumbled across.

Most of it is Fantasy stuff, but under the "Instructions" section are several pdf plans and several tutorials on how to build using their molds. There are some interesting tips there.
  9. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

after going through the same tribulations like Jim I found your plans website, too. Grrreat stuff, indeed - thanks for posting the link! :thumb:

BTW - there is a set of plans for an 'Annand Rowlatt Barn'. Has your family anything to do with it? (On the hayloft there would be room enough for a B-I-G layout! :D)

PS: The pics of the Barrie Show weren't bad either - thank you Robin for posting your shots.
  10. Will_annand

Ron, I know that I have distant relatives in BC, so they might have something to do with it. Our family came to Halifax from Annan Scotland back in the 1680s. Then spread across Canada.

The photos on the Barrie Show were taken by Robin, not me. That is his artistic eye. The photos I took were from an old school disposable camera with FILM, yes, some of us still use film. :D (Note: a digi camera is on my "wish list")

Jim, no, I was the crazy one. :p