WooHoo!

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
I've been tryin' to win one of these babies forever, but I always get outbid (or I don't even bid because others already ran it up too much!). I didn't want to spend $30 on it, but I ended up getting one for a lot less, and a boxy car with a birdhouse on the roof to boot! I had to get one that doesn't run, but I'll get over it. The last Fleischmann cars I was watching went for over $40. Maybe they were special or sumpthin, but they didn't even come with a birdhouse. I'm happy as a clam :D :D :D

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
hehehe t. woulda guessed it anyway. I only bid during the last 30 seconds if I can be there. Otherwise, it just draws attention to it and people just run it up more. Appearantly, they don't know what they want to pay for something :D :D :D

My first metal bodied industrial. I'm moist with anticipation!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
It feels go to finally win one. It took me almost a year to finally win a pink Albert City covered hopper. IU would always get outbidded in the last minute. Sometimes I could not believe the prices they went for.

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
Originally posted by interurben
Hi Jon if we had known how much that made you happy we would have sent you one from Canada with a towel for a rub down. :D :eek: :D ;)

Cheers.
Chris.

LOL! You still can! I have two of most of the other critters, and my first fleischmann doesn't run (yet) so if you promise a running model, I might need two towels! :D :D :D

Blame msh for the graphic detail, BTW. I didn't even know grown men got moist with anticipation until HE posted about his moisture problem :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

t. alexander

Jun 20, 2002
Attalla Al.
Visit site
Well Congrats! Jon. Your right I would have guessed it was you.
I'm suspecting Dawg was the one bidding though, as you went all to pieces and passed out on the floor from the pressure of those last few moments.:D :D

t.

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
Originally posted by t. alexander
Well Congrats! Jon. Your right I would have guessed it was you.
I'm suspecting Dawg was the one bidding though, as you went all to pieces and passed out on the floor from the pressure of those last few moments.:D :D

t.

Yep, SuperDawg keeps pumpin the refresh button, til there's only a few seconds left and then enters the bid!