Woodland Scenics People

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Anybody check out the new Woodlands Scenics HO scale people yet? The better half bought a couple of sets last night. They look as good as or maybe even a tick better than Prieser. At about the same cost.
They even have American Policeman. One of them must of stopped off in the brakeroom...He's munching on a bearclaw.

Watch ya hands there pal..........Ahhhh...Young love!

Attachments

• young love.jpg
    young love.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 129

DanRaitz

May 30, 2002
Maricopa, AZ, USA
Just recieived them yesterday at the store. They look really good, not quite as good as the Prieser but better then the Model Power and Life Like. Most are priced at $7.98 and a few at $8.98.

Dan Raitz
Reed's Hobby Shop
Escondido, CA

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
I'm really impressed with the variety of scale people out there nowadays. The only thing I can't seem to find is baseball players for the ball field on my layout. I may have to home-make them from other figures sometime when I have (hah!) nothing else to do on the railroad. :)
Ralph

tomfassett

Oct 15, 2002
Chandler, AZ
www.trainweb.org
Do they have any without all the sex shown in your picture? I think that geezer is about to make the moves on that sweet little old lady...:D

Hey Ralph, I've got a Railroad Model Craftsman from the late 1960s that has a whole baseball team for only $3.95. If you want the address, I'll send it to you but the price might have changed since then... That and the fact that the hobby store that placed the add is probably a parking lot now...:p

Tom F