Woo-Hoo my first Engine is here!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by TN_Trainman, Nov 25, 2006.

1. TN_Trainman

TN_Trainman Member

Well folks, needless to say I am happier than a speckeled pup with a milk bone, I bought it off of ebay, it is an 80 Ton 3 truck Bachman (Spectrum) it came with 3 log cars and a bobber caboose. I havent had a chance to check it out as I have no track (ARRGH) but it looks like it has never seen any use at all.

If all goes well, benchwork should start right after the 1st of the year..I will keep all of you posted.

Now to go and drool a few more minutes............

2. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

Great for you.

You will find some neet saw mills and lumber sheds on ebay also.
  3. CCT70

CCT70 Member

Wow, I've been modeling for 26 years, and *I* don't even have one of those yet!

Congratulations on a great start, you'll love that Shay.
  4. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Beings yer a newcomer, I'll forgive this faux pas one time, now---where's the pics?:D BTW, they're a great loco, I have one and the rod action is too much...bettern' beatin' Arkansas on their home turf:thumb:
  5. TN_Trainman

TN_Trainman Member

Thanks guys, well I for some reason cannot get my pics to load, even when I take them to photo delux and try to shrink then to less than 68.kb (which it says all my pics are 98.3kb, no matter how small I make them) If I can fugure it out I will be more than happy to share them. In addition when I got home today the mail man had delivered my second box of stuff..........more cars and two diesel engines that were in the deal, I will be posting the diesels up to the want ads for trade or sale.

6. liven_letdie

liven_letdie Member

7. LongIslandTom

LongIslandTom Member

Photos of those items TN_Trainman mentioned from the Bachmann website:

Attached Files:

8. 65GASSER

65GASSER Member

Hey come on now! sign1
  9. Quinn222

Quinn222 Member

Wow, that's great. I'm afraid to even look at anything on e-bay for fear it would kill my meager bank account.

10. TN_Trainman

TN_Trainman Member

Thanks Long Island Tom, yep thats it and the bobber as well, the log cars are Roundhouse, I got the Shay the three cars and the bobber for 135.00 including shipping...I was HAPPY!!!!!!:thumb:

11. LoudMusic

LoudMusic Member

Ha ha! I live in Conway, but I'm no Razorback fan ;)
  12. TN_Trainman

TN_Trainman Member

Well lets see if this works.......

Attached Files:

13. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

This diesel guy has to say he's impressed by the workings of that steamer!
  14. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Muuaahhh haa haaa haaa....:thumb:

Great enough pics, George:thumb:

Attached Files:

15. 65GASSER

65GASSER Member

Me either :wave: