Wonderful site

justind

I stumbled onto this website the other day...it is really something.

http://www.bat-ad.it/tallpine/

You can ignore the intro, and click the HTML option on the second screen, then click on the "CLICK TO ENTER" in the upper right. You will get a trackplan and several numbers that corrospond to a batch of images.

Not bad at all...enjoy guys.

billk

Great site, Justin, thanks for letting us know. BTW, it doesn't appear to be "Netscape-friendly", I get the same results as I do from the Atlas forum, but with Internet Explorer it was fine.

Bill Pontin

Justin that is one awesome site, thanks for bringing it to my attention. Lot of downloading prerequists but it was worth it. I enjoyed the visit tremendously. Talk about museum quality of workmanship and expertise in photography, some of those scenes were so realistic that it looked like he stepped back in time to make the photograph. He must also be a wiz with a computer to make the realistic smoke in each shot and the addition of the sound was great. His grouping and use of figures was fantastic, you could almost imagine them conversing with each other.

Bill P. :) :) :) :) :) (five smile rating)

justind

Glad you enjoyed the site. Some people like this gentleman, and others I know from here and Trainboard (such as Shamus) really do have a great talent for this stuff. It is a lot of fun to look at what they can do...