Won A Trip.........

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
To the Daytonea(notice spelling) 500!
Alls I have to do is send $500.00 to fray "Administrative" costs.
OK....Why am I sending it to the United Kingdom?..And what Costs?

Gees.........

scubadude

To the Daytonea(notice spelling) 500!
Alls I have to do is send $500.00 to fray "Administrative" costs.
OK....Why am I sending it to the United Kingdom?..And what Costs?

Gees.........
Maybe you should hook 'em up with those guys in Nigeria, after all, they have a kabillion dollars in a trust fund, right?? :mrgreen:

jesso

Dang! I was hoping to congratulate you on getting to see Dale race this year. It sounds like his car will be better this year. I would save on the "administrative" costs and do it yourself if you want to go.:mrgreen:

railohio

Hey, I had a guy tell me I'd won a trip and that I could enlarge my... err... yeah just by replying to an e-mail. Does clicking "Report as Spam" count as a reply? :D

ezdays

Out AZ way
Tell you what Ed, just send those people the letter you got confirming that you can take a 25% share in that $43,000,000 cache being moved out of Nigeria into your back account. Just ask them to send back the change. If that doesn't work, send them one of those cashier's check you get for $10,000 and all you need to do is send back $4,000 to pay the taxes and "administrative" fees. Tell them to send the four grand to those other people and that it's OK to keep whatever is left.:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

nkp174

My brother likes to email back and forth with those people...to see how far they'll go to scam him. Usually they get very upset in their second email.