wish me luck

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
well guys i am going to be gone for a bit me and the wife had our new son friday and they came home yesterday and last night it was not so good with the new baby and our other son so till the new baby gets used to time and wife getts alittle better i'll be very busy with them so no train room for a bit :mad:

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
Best wishes Scoob!

Here's to a clear track and easy grades once ya get past the hills.

Hey, even if ya can't play trains you might find time to stop by and read or write a little here. The door's always open.

Best wishes, and CONGRATS!:D :) :D

Mark

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Congratulations Scooby!!!

I'm passing out (cyber) cigars as we speak! :D

As someone who's spent half of his life raising kids, I can relate to what you're going through! Whew! I'm gettin' tired just thinkin about it! :D
Enjoy these days, my friend! There's nothing like looking into those little faces!:cool: :cool:
And then...alas... they become teenagers...:D ;) :p :rolleyes: :mad: :D

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
thanks for all the thoughtsand prayers.

my 15 month old was nothing like this one. but i have to get it in my mind and stop worrieing that this one doesn't have what my older son has so it's a long hall down unlaid rail.

well with all the long nights and many feedings i found one thing to stop him from crying it's the sound of a passing train as it rolls down the main line the other night he was crying and crying and the wife was crying i took the baby into the train room and power up the layout he look at it with his eyes wide open and started to stop crying he fell asleep in my arms with me at the cotrols the wife came in and shot it off and he started back up i have 2 of the mrc sound stations and i think that is what put him to sleep so now i have a basanet in the middle of the train room and i can't power it down for nothing so as of now my train room is now the new nursery. :(

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
If the train room being the new nursery will get you and your wife some tempory relief it's worth it. Besides as long as you will have to be in there to keep an eye on the little one there is a lot of modeling things you can do that don't make noise! ;)