Wish for a Hogwatz Model

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by gian7675, May 24, 2007.

1. gian7675

gian7675 Member

Wish thread eh?...(Closes eyes and concentrates...)

Gian whispers "I wish for a Hogwartz School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Paper/Card Model"

Opens eyes slowly and finds nothing and re-reads the thread title...oh...Wish List thread...not wishing thread :grin:

Just kidding...I was just wondering if anybody has encountered a paper/card model of Hogwartz School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

This one doesn't even come close to depicting Hogwartz

I thought about this when I saw "The Unseesn University" build featured on the pic of the week. Beautiful.

On a side note, which publishing outfit makes cities/towns/centers aside from ABC? I'm kind of interested.

The Medieval City build is also fantastic!

2. SteveM

SteveM Member

3. kenw

kenw New Member

WOW Steve,
    That's beauty!!! Now if anyone did a card version of this, my wife would be demanding I drop everything else and make it.
  4. gian7675

gian7675 Member

OMG! It looks great..though is it accurate? I can only recognize the large Tower and the Great Hall...and nothing else...but it's still awesome!

No Quidditch Field though :grin:

I hope somebody make a Card Model :twisted:

Anyway, been browsing through the net and found these on The Harry Potter Lexicon website.

An Atlas of Hogwats:

Here you can see an "Owl's-Eye View of Hogwarts". The Matchstick model above does look like it..and I can see the Quidditch Field!

There's also a general floor plan of Hogwarts.