WIP: My next Star Trek-Models

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by D-WHALE, Oct 3, 2007.

1. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Yep, I came across that site a while ago, built the 1701-e. I check back regularly but alas, no updates!
  2. F_Rodrigues

F_Rodrigues Member

Fantastic, beautiful
    whath program you use to create this fantastic ships D-WHALE
  3. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

Hello and thanks to you!
    I use Caligari truespace 3.2 for the design, Metasequio for Pre-texturing, Pepakura designer 1 AND 2 for unfolding and Corel PhotoPaint X3 for the finish!
    thats for me the best way to design a good model!

greetings from Deutschland:wave:
  4. fruiz

fruiz New Member

Hello D-Whale :wave:

I just look at the messages in the forum, and I must say that the class Nebula 2 models are cool :thumb::thumb:, I have been looking for the model of the USS PHOENIX long time, you imagine, I hope that once it completes share with the members forum, I would like to build your models, as I told you are amazing, I can only say continuing with your work, and I hope news of these models.

Lima - Perú
  5. D-WHALE

only which I can say to the NEBULA: it is one of my next projects and the priority for it is very high!

6. fruiz

fruiz New Member

Hi D-Whale :wave:

Ok, is good to know, I will wait with anxiety to put it finishes, great, keep contact. :thumb::thumb:

Lima - Perú
  7. cesandman9265e

cesandman9265e New Member

Nebula - Class Star Ship

Hi, does anyone know where i can find a papercraft download of the Nebula-class starship:confused:
  8. s33k3r

s33k3r Member

Sorry to bump an old thread, but i was wondering, D-WHALE if you intend to release those versions of the vorcha class.

9. cmags

cmags Guest

Not sure if he was referring to his Vor'cha model (and variants) or an additional set of modifications, but D-WHALE has a nice set of Vor'cha models in the Downloads section. Go take a look and enjoy!

Edit: saved you a few seconds:
  10. s33k3r

s33k3r Member

Yes i know about those models, e already have them. In fact i'm building the newest vorcha, with the newest textures. I was refering to these

Acording to D-WHALE he:
  11. cmags

cmags Guest

Well the coloring isn't quite the same but the fighter and ecm modules are in the file, on the 3rd- and 2nd-to-last pages iirc.
  12. D-WHALE

Okay guys, it very simple!
    The man from the "Steiner Modding group" used the mesh of the Fighter and the ECM-Modul to made the other two versions for his game! He used only the mesh of the modul, not the whole ship! The main Ship is from himself! He used also the (old) texture and play something with Photoshop!
    I can´t unfold HIS main ship, because there were many overlappin parts!
    The re-texturing was some few month after the release of the old Vor´cha!
    I think, HIS ship look good, but i my opinion, it is to dark!

I hope its understandable:oops: