WIP: My next Star Trek-Models

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by D-WHALE, Oct 3, 2007.

1. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

Hello friends!
    Sorry for the bad English (I use a translationprogram)!
    I want to show you, what my next projects are!
    In cooperation with PANZER, I have the Nebula-class (USS SUTHERLAND) of Edward redesigned! But there will be 2 variants, USS Sutherland and USS PHOENIX!!! On the pictures, only the most important things are would divide visibly! Double parts are reduced! The model is only pre-textured! the Texture make PANZER (too many models on my list:cry:)

Attached Files:

2. D-WHALE

the next are a 3-piece-model-set like the sets from AMT/ERTL! the first model from this set would be the USS AHWAHNEE (Cheyenne-class)! the 2 other models: a surprise:mrgreen:!
    here a a first look of the cheyenne (pre-textured!!!)

Attached Files:

3. D-WHALE

maybe the next is the KRENIM TEMPORAL WARSHIP:eek: it is so long on my PC, but the model is very complicated!!! also the texture! But I think, I found a good way! the model is also pre-textured and multiple parts have would I reduced! All models will be available in scale 1:1700!
    I hope, felled you the "first look"! Release-Date for the models: That stands yet in the stars:mrgreen:!

greetings from Deutschland

Attached Files:

4. redwolf28386

redwolf28386 Member

jawdrop Wow! I can't wait!! The designs look great!!
  5. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Looking very nice!!!!
  6. Kezn

Kezn pwned in the dawn

woohoo, thats a great model, and the texture look so nice.

keep it up man.

7. martian

martian New Member

I am sure it will be as good as your model of Vor'Cha Cruiser. I think your models are among the best Star Trek models. I cannot wait the USS Phoenix.
  8. Mace

Mace Member

Man those look really awsome!! I really like the USS phoenix!
  9. Nexus9

Nexus9 Member

Hi D-Whale. These look great, and will be a good addition to the Star Trek models. You have some very nice designs.
  10. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

The Nebula Class is my favorite. You did good on this one.
  11. D-WHALE

hi guys!
    thanks for the words! I hope, that my next models looks maybe better than the VOR´CHA-Class:cool:! I sent a member of kartonbau and the "Steiner Modding Group" the files of the ECM-modul and the Fighter-modul of the VOR´CHA! He has retextured the moduls an that is the result! but I am not so good!:eek:

Attached Files:

ARMORMAN Guest

Lookin' good!
  13. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

How soon until that Nebula-class and Cheyenne-class are done? I'm looking forward to them!
  14. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I can picture Paragons hands clasping together like some Villain who's plan is about to come together. muahahahahahaha.....
  15. D-WHALE

Hi guys!

Simple question: how long can you wait for a good model with HiRes-texture?
    I needed for the GALOR-CLASS 6 months time (it was my first model ever), for the VOR´CHA-CLASS 5 months and for the K-7 approximately 3 months! The reconstruction of the NEBULA took 3 weeks! The texture for the NEBULA make PANZER, but he is at present little ill!

however! at present I work to the 3-piece-model-Set! The CHEYENNE was finished! But what are the other two models??? I said, it´s a surprise! Now here comes the dissolution! All 3 models are WOLF-359-ships!!!
    The CHEYENNE-Class, the NIAGARA-Class and the FREEDOM-Class!!!

I work however still on a display for all 3 models! I hope, that the release for all 3 models together is at christmas! I will do my best (like always)! just wait still something for a GOOOOOD model!:mrgreen:

greeting from Deutschland
    and here are some Pics of the Niagara and Freedom (!!! it is NOT the final texture)

Attached Files:

16. martian

martian New Member

17. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Heh, I may have to build a second set of those models when you release them, so I can burn some holes in them and recreate the aftermath of the battle. ;)
  18. Oliver Bizer

Oliver Bizer Member

Hi D-Whale,
    what a nice work :eek:
    You are the best :mrgreen:
  19. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Fantastic models!
    The fleet will be nearly complete!

Any chance of a Thunderchild model in your list?
  20. D-WHALE

Ah the akira-class! Maybe, but not yet! Or one guy is faster:confused:
    look here:
    Akira Class Starship
    but no site-update at March 2006:cry: