Winter RIding

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by Overdrive789, Jan 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overdrive789

Overdrive789 New Member

how many of you have gone winter riding already?

i have with my t maxx and about an inch of snow on the ground. it was perfect for dounuts, big roosts and so much other cool stuff. show some pics and tell some stuff about your riding.
  2. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

i took my evader st out in the road during school one day before christmas after the plow had come so it was packed and slippery and it was drifting so nicely.it was so much fun i just ruined the differential gear but we liek glued it back together and it works again.lol
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I took my mini t out in the snow :D It sits so low to the ground thos sio I shoveled part of my front yard to run it on lol And also the drive way was partly shovled. I had my monster truck tires on it because I have no dout that the thing would survive with the stock tires on it!!!!!!
  4. ty923

ty923 Member

yup i took my traxxas revo out in about 2 1/2in of snow it was a blast cant hit 2 gear but it still gos. but when i took it out on the lake that thing was a beast can do anything it was great. thanks.
  5. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

im afraid to take my truck out on the pond near my house...i dont want to end up in any holes.lol
  6. Elvis

Elvis New Member

7. digdug72

digdug72 Member

after our 8inches of snow, I ran my savage.26, what a blast outside and what a mess inside!!
  8. Rc LoCo Online

Rc LoCo Online New Member

if you wd-40 the chassis than hit it with a heatgun/hairdryer to evaporate the oils ,seal all electronics,put some kick a@@ tires on it,winter riding RULES!!!
  9. Bloobert28

Bloobert28 Member

i have paddle tires on my envader st and made a huge snow track in my front yard
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.