Winner Of R/C Drifter Logo Contest Votes

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by rcdrifter, Jun 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Member

The poll will be restarted once some additional measures are put in to verify the legitimacy of the votes....
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Is there a Margin of error in this? As of now (with 7 Votes total) its reading 85% and 14%... missin 1%... or is that just due to rounding?
  3. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Member

when does this vote end
  4. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Member

Strange not sure about that, but the votes are listed there so that will be easier to judge it off of.
  5. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Member

7 days from today..
  6. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

7 DAYS!?! :shock: :shock: :!: :shock: :shock:
  7. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Member

jesus that is quite along time
  8. Rocket-Russ

Rocket-Russ Member

Was really hard to choose there is some quality stuff amongst that thread. I wont post who ive voted for but i hope you use some of the stuff that doesnt win for signatures and avatars if they are resized

well done chaps and congratulations to whoever wins.

9. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Lol... its not hard to determin who you voted for as one of the number counts will go up :roll: . Just playing...

Also, wouldnt it be good to link to just the pics or something? That way people dont have to read threw the stuff and get confused at which pics they are voteing for?
  10. smokinfastlegend

smokinfastlegend New Member

i second that, i was gonna say that before, but i wanted to see someone else say that first.
  11. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Member

y da hell u av removed my flippin votes from the poll is it jst cuz i am winnin and u dont want my logo to b used
  12. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Member

tc3_drifter the reason your votes were removed is because multiple accounts registered from single ip's and proxies where used to make the votes, if you want to continue this discussion I will be more than happy to post the ip's and usernames along with where the multiple votes came from.

It has nothing to do with any personal choice, if the absolute worst logo on here imo wins I will use it as this vote is put up for what the people want not what rcdrifter's staff wants.
  13. 99prokid

99prokid New Member

User has been banned[/quote]
  14. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Member

look the reason the ip's were the same is bcuz they signed up at my SCHOOL and there every1's ip is the same so there is no way we can change that so it is totally fair but at the moment not fair on me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  15. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Member

Well if its of any reflection as 99prokid seems to be a friend of yours, he has been banned because of his actions so that would be one less vote.

Simply put, have the users rejoin that are your "friends" post and revote its as simple as that, once the votes are removed they are removed read the tos and aup when you signed up for the forum if in fact they were legit votes have the users contact me or another admin/moderator directly untill then that is all..

Topic locked.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.