Will someone tape the next King of the Hill Marathon?

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by BazookaJo, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

Okay -waaay off topic here, but I've just spent the last few hours trying to find episodes of King of the Hill to download :confused: - I've even resorted to trying the torrent sites (and boy do I hate those :curse:)

Why you ask?

1 - I'm a HUGE fan of the series.
    2 - I've bought every season on DVD so far (1-6) but they will not be releasing any more due to lack of sales:eek:
    3 - They NEVER show it in the UK (except on rare occasions on obscure channels that I don't have).
    4 - I have never even seen seasons 7+

I can scratch a few episodes together from GUBA etc but the quality is v.poor even ebay doesn't have any bootleg copies - yes I really am that desperate wall1

So, if another fan of the series with a DVD recorder could find it in their heart to tape a chunk of these episodes next time they do a run (season 7+) I would be truly overjoyed.

Best regards

2. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Paul, isn't this sort of breaking copyright.
  3. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

lol... someone's in trouble, someone's in trouble.

4. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

Weeeellll techincally :oops:

Believe me, It's not the sort of thing I'd resort too but I bought season 6 nearly two years ago - hell if they're refusing to release them to the public...

DVD Talk Forum - King of the Hill Season 7-10 on DVD Update

I have bought every season so far - paid top whack from PlayUSA on the day of release often incurring hefty import duty too. But heck they were worth every penny.

I'm an originals kind'a guy - hell, I even still have a laserdisc player so I can watch my "Compleat Tex Avery box set" (i bought the recent French DVD release a few years back but it was cut :curse:)

Two years man!! They're like relatives I haven't seen in years - I miss those guys :oops:

So let's cut the chaff - if anyone on here had a very favourite film or T.V. show that a) had never been released on any format, and b) was possibly never going to be shown again - they'd try the same thing - I'm desperate god damnit! wall1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.